Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys this is G.I. because I dont have a set price on some stuff nor pictures... heres a list of what I have... shoot me a pm with an offer on stuff you're interested in... all of these parts should fit an 03-06... I will post pictures in the next few days

aftermarket parts are in bold

Passenger side window switch (some scuffs) - make offer

Driver and passenger side interior door handles/locks (some scuffs) - $15 shipped

center console (arm rest, cupholders) - $95 shipped

interior door panels... ( I have the front AND rear driver side both with the speaker covers, and the front AND rear passenger side both with speaker covers) make offer on each item

front and driver side door speakers and tweeters (not JBL) - $35 shipped

2003 v6 6 speed gauge cluster showing around 80k miles - $75 shipped

aftermarket 6 speed shift knob (rough shape) $20 shipped

rear wiper motor - make offer

chrome gorrilla locking lug nuts with tuner key - $35 shipped

Stock exhaust

Rear leather seat - make offer

i'm sure I have forgot a few things but I will post up pics upon request

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
pics of black lugs

·
Registered
719 Posts
Interested in Cams....How many miles on them?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
thats cool

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Thanks !123456

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
AJ do you have the driverside infinity tweeter that goes on the top of the door panal? Mine work's fine, but the previous owner broke one of the clip things so now it won't stay in there.. .. . Also any stock lug nuts i am missing one and it drives me nuts looking at it. Oh and don't forget, don't throw away that inner wheel well splash gaurd and i will grab that from ya next time i see ya. Did you ever find out anything about the mud gaurds?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AJ do you have the driverside infinity tweeter that goes on the top of the door panal? Mine work's fine, but the previous owner broke one of the clip things so now it won't stay in there.. .. . Also any stock lug nuts i am missing one and it drives me nuts looking at it. Oh and don't forget, don't throw away that inner wheel well splash gaurd and i will grab that from ya next time i see ya. Did you ever find out anything about the mud gaurds?
he threw them away... which sucks... and no I dont have the infinity tweeter with perfect clips... and I have no clue where my stock lugs are haha but if I find them i'll let you know

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
not trying to steal anything from you just trying to help out a member: i got stock lugs... PM me and i sold my mud flaps or you could have those....

Also, depending on how everything goes with my college i might get the dc exhaust from you... but this just depends we will see in a couple weeks k man?

1 - 20 of 143 Posts