Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have tried that. Im certain its a DC sports bar and it looks like a supercharger friendly bar. I have tried everything, their site is under construction too. Its too beefy to be an RRM bar and the reason I like this bar so much is the design and the colour.

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have tried that. Im certain its a DC sports bar and it looks like a supercharger friendly bar. I have tried everything, their site is under construction too. Its too beefy to be an RRM bar and the reason I like this bar so much is the design and the colour.

Its Def an AEM/DC Sports carbon steel with titanium finish, i found this floating around the net (obv not for our cars) but i just wish I knew what i was called coz DC sports has some other strut bars which dont look like this one.

Attachments

· Registered
10,196 Posts
That is the DC Sports CS-2 Carbon Steel front strut bar. It is BAR NONE the BEST strut bar made for our car.

I have the rear one, you can still find a few of those floating around e-bay if you're lucky. Both front and back bars have been discontinued by DC Sports.

I was searching for the front bar for a couple months before I gave up and bought an ARK bar. So good luck if you really want to find one, I contacted about 6 different places on the net that were all sold out before I gave up.

· Registered
1,831 Posts
+1 Chris. he's right. I was bidding on one on ebay a while back and lost while I was at work :(

· Registered
10,196 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks alot for the information. I will keep trying to get one. Why on earth did they discontinue such an amazing product? I was always going to go with a DC bar, but the other one they the current one doesnt look like an SC bar, not like the one shown. Anyway thanks again.

· Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Get the RRM bar... basically the same thing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts