Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it hurt anything to put on front and rear strut bars and rear sway bar?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
not hurt but help ALOT! only issue people have with sway bars is if u run th hard of a setting it can snap the tabs on the stock struts and u have to get them welded back on. I ran mine on soft for awhile and no issues even with mountain runs

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Aside from causing premature balding of the front tires and uneven wear patterns on the rear ones, front cv joint damage and rear hemmoroidal discomfort.............. no problems at all.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments after reading comments through search about different setups etc, I just ordered the RRM front and rear stut bars and will be getting the sway bar in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Would it hurt anything to put on front and rear strut bars and rear sway bar?
Yes actually it can. It can hurt your passengers stomach when you go around nice twisty turns without the car flexing. (it kinda freaks them out a bit)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
is the rear strutbar helping much? i have the front and fear the rear sturbar won't clear my sub case...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Thanks for the comments after reading comments through search about different setups etc, I just ordered the RRM front and rear stut bars and will be getting the sway bar in a few weeks.

Sweet. Nice choice on the strut bars. The front one is the Easiest Install Ever. Rear is easy, but takes a little more time.

As for the rear sway bar, I heard they can break the tab on the stock struts, so I've stayed away from that mod.

Anyway, enjoy the corners :)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
i ran the rear sway on soft and noticed a diffrence and went through 2 hard mountain runs and no tabs broke

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
9,528 Posts
Strut bars were the first mod's I did, and seem to have been the most cost / benefit ratio products. Unless you drive miss daisy, you'll immediately notice. Have fun
That's funny, I installed front and rear RRM strut bars, and didn't notice a difference.

Now, when I put my Tein S-Techs on, THEN there was a big difference.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.