Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I know I will be going to this on September 15th. I am wondering if anyone wanted to meet up early so we could drive in together, or just have those of use come in on our own?

For those that have been to this before. Are there any words of advice for us first timers?
Thanks so far I belive it is Sharkrocket, 187sks, and me. Just counting down the days.

Lacey's Summer's End is 9:00am to 3:00pm. fixed

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that peoples. I was tired at the time and forgot to inlcude the link. My first post is fixed now. Hope that more can come to it also.

·
Registered
236 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:3_sleepey :m_lol:

I will just plan on enjoying the :m_sunny: day and :rockout: in Lacey. It should be a :5cool: time with friends. See you then.:3_winkthu

·
Registered
236 Posts
so are tibby owners invited?...
Of course. Anyone is welcome. I plan to be there in the morning to get my car in.

To Red Baron:

Do you know what time we need to be there? AND you want to meet at Faith Church parking lot in the morning for the drive down? Let me know what time to be there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
We can meet at the Capital Christian Center parking lot in Lacey (like 5 blocks from Summer's End) and drive in together so we can park together.

4431 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA

From the north:
Take I-5 Exit 109
Turn right at the light onto Martin Way
Turn left into the parking lot a couple blocks up

From the south:
Take I-5 Exit 109
Turn left at the light onto Martin Way
Turn left into the parking lot a couple blocks up

Looks like we should roll out at maybe 8:45? I don't know if they're letting cars in early or not...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Looks like we should roll out at maybe 8:45? I don't know if they're letting cars in early or not...
I just talked earlier with a Lacey Parks & Recreation employee. She said that they will start parking cars as early as 7am for the show.

I will be at the show Shark.

·
Registered
69 Posts
In that case let's meet and roll out at 8:00. There's a Shari's in the same parking lot. I'll show up at 7:15 and have breakfast. If anyone's feeling like being an early bird you can join me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We will be there. we have people from 3 groups meeting us to all roll together. Don't know how many individual cars there will be but hopefully enough to get a team award. That is if we can decide on a team name to use. We just need to put the same name on the registration form so that the judges can tally them up. This will be our third year at Summers end, last year we took the "Favorite Sport Compact" award and also the "Favorite Club Partcipation" award. We want to go and have a good time again this year. And see cars in our team get awards, That would cap the day nicely. Besides that there is always plenty to do there. See ya all saturday a.m.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts