Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my '04 GT doesn't have a sunroof. What can I do? I want one. =(

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
The dealership I work at often takes suv's in without them, and they're in demand. It's $900 for an install/parts at a local specialty shop, but that's our cost, not sure what you would pay if you were able to find a shop like this. Unless there is a diy...

·
Registered
652 Posts
BINGO BANGO!!!!! thats the cats pajamas right there!!!! all the classy looks of a sunroof without the hassle of them messing up... like EVERY tiburon sunroof has

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
dont spend 900 bucks on a sunroof spend it on performance or hard liquour and hookers...

i say put that money towards booost

·
Registered
787 Posts
itll leak no matter what

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey you know what?? my dad he sawed off all the four back bar this coming down to hold up the roof (but he left the windshield) and he just made it into a convertable. he did this to an old car of his a long time ago . . . hahaha

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
hey mvpcougar is that billy mays brother?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
BILLY :'(

I'm sorry JD. I forgot that you're still upset about his passing. If it makes you feel any better, my friend who works at Advanced Auto Parts made a Billy shrine displaying all of his products the day afte he went to the big infomertial in the sky. However, he was forced to take it down because it was considered offensive.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'd say if you really want to do it go for it, but Most... not all... owners would tell ya not to. They become more of a pain then they are worth. Not to mention that depending on the angle of the sun road trips can get really annoying with the sun beating straight down and not being able to shade it cause it goes behind your sunglasses from the top.

·
Banned
695 Posts
i haven't had any problems with my '04 at all. except at speeds over 85 when you want to close it. the cabin pressure is too great for the motor to pull it all the way down.. simple solution roll the drivers side window down first!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts