Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel sorry for all of you who had issues with bad dealerships.
I've been going to Surburban in Troy Motor mall, and never had any problems. So far, i had both widow motors, and power dor locks changed.
On my last visit, I drop it off without appointment about 11:00am, to have passenger door lock actuator replaced. I also found a leak near thermostat, that i tell them to take a look at. Mycar is 03 GT with 57,000 miles on it.
I get a call about 2:30 pm. Door lock is fixed, they replaced the gasket around the thermostat, change the thermostat, and filled the system with cooland - all under warranty. Also they reprogram the ECU (apparently there is a recall for it) and mount a clip on a brake line (?) ; another recall. I pick it up at 4:00, quick service, nothing to pay, and they washed my car after all the work was done.
I'm happy with their service, if I ever need anything done, I go there. They normally service Buicks and Cadillacs, so they know how to treat a customer (they just bought a hyundai dealership, and until they build a separate building, they service hyundais in main one)
I would recommend them to anyone. Oh by the way, I got intake, exhaust, short shifter, and aftermarket stereo installed. They never said a word about my mods.
Not all of them are bad, I hope you all find a good dealership that will take care of your tibbys without gving you s...

·
Nick-Yes, I have boost!
8,649 Posts
hey, thats my dealership too, i live 5 mins from there
It's about 15 minutes from my parent's place, and 20min from my work. When I need service for my 07 I'll probably end up going there, since there's nothing up in the sticks of Romeo where I'm at. :)

·
...Be Envied
3,093 Posts
haha...

I go there too! I've been to 4 other dealerships and so far, Suburban is the least difficult to work with. Take me about 30 minutes to get there. Only problem I had was that when they fixed my window motor, I found my inside door delta's tabs to have been broken. I don't know 100% that it was them that broke it, though.

Is their new building up yet or are they still working out of the GM/Cadillac building?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.