Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have front and rear sway bars for a 97 tiburon. Will those sway bars for my 06? I know you can take an 03 tiburon sway bar and put it on a 97 basically for a cheap upgrade. Can to do that in reverse? It would be awesome if it works.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish I had more concrete information. I guess I could just try it, not like the rear is hard to do anyway. The front would be a different story. I've been trying to compare pictures but I can't find anything solid for comparison.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front one doesn't fit. The rear one I'm pretty sure it fits. I've seen RD guys put GK rear sways before.
I've heard that before, I figured the rear would fit. Guess I'll install that one and sell the front. I'm going to be parting out my 97 tiburon. It's hard for me to do cause it was my first car but time to let it go. I have a ton invested in the car and I want $3000.00 whole but I know I won't get that price, it's to modified. I just threw $2000.00 into it last winter so I want to get that and a little more. If I can't get $3000.00 then I'd rather part it out and send it off to the junk yard in the sky.

·
Administrator
9,166 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts