Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
but its salvaged.. and over 30,000 miles and i4.. but i guess still a good deal..

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Why does an 06 I4 have factory 03-04 17" rims on it?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
phlash said:
Why does an 06 I4 have factory 03-04 17" rims on it?
And why is the stereo surround (and the door grabs) black? I thought all the '05-'06s had the metallic pieces?

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
I was going to have them swap rims on a different Tib when I bought mine, but than I just bought the GT and said screw it. They were more than willing to swap rims with anything on the lot that would fit in order to get that car off the lot :)

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
ummmm you guys must've missed the 4 cylinder part...the 4 cylinders don't come with the nice stuff like the v6's do......except the wheels I'm kinda questioning that part...

·
Registered
464 Posts
what the hell are you talking about, i wish i had the 4, u can boost sooooo easily on the 4, not to mention thats the hottests color i wish i had a 4

·
Registered
464 Posts
tibboy2003 said:
newer i4=cvvt which equals no boost...sorry
u can run boost on them? at least thats what i heard

·
Registered
360 Posts
not easily, and not much.

I had a 2005 I4, with the GT rims, sunroof, and upgraded interior. Mine was the showroom floor car, so it had all the flashy stuff on it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
well stupid hyundai ruining the fun boost of having a 4, there has to be someway u can boost ur newer tibs but i guess i might have to try and pickup an rd then

1 - 19 of 19 Posts