Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey again all. Another question that I believe will fit into this category (if not, my apologies). I was surfing the web when i came across a site that offered switchblade keys. I got to thinking that would be pretty nice to have and was immediately interested. Then I was wondering if there were any Tib switchblade keys out there with the lock/unlock remote mechanism on them. If not I may go ahead and get a switchblade key anyway, but that sure would be nice to have it all on a switchblade key. Oh and question 2. When I am locking my Tiburon with the remote lock it locks, however there is no beep or sound to let me know the car is indeed locked. Is there any options for the Tib that allows the horn to beep to confirm the car is locked? Thanks!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
While I'm on the topic, I see that Shark Racing has a switchblade key with a H emblem on it. Is there any Tuscani emblem switchblade keys?

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Someone had one a while back. Can't remember who. She had a white Tib, and it was like 2 years ago, lol. I wouldn't buy anything from sharkracing though....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the google and forum searching skills of a brontosaurus. Haha! Thanks for the Tuscani key! Still holding out hopes that I can get the switchblade AND remote lock on the same thingy.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I couldn't fabricate a paper airplane. But I'd sure as heck pay somebody to!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far as i've seen there are 2 options for switchblade keys for the tib. One on sharkracing.com and the one i was showed on ebay. Anybody else know of any more options other than making one? If anybody was savy enough I'd gladly pay them to make me a switchblade key with remote entry on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts