Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK have a GT Limited 2006

5 speed

Sometimes if im rolling in first really slow for a period of time, like thru a parking lot or something when i go for 2nd, sometimes its a lil stiff coming out of gear....this does not happen all the time, but it does sometimes, and never gives me consecitive problems....it seems to only do it in 1st and 3rd....i have been driving stick since im 16...i am almost 22....what can I do to fix this? can the syncro be reset? or like re adjusted? scraped fly-wheel can cause this? I know my fly wheel is a lil scraped up....anyone?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I recently had my fuel injection cleaned, and a oil change....i guess I cant say they changed the tranny fluid...i got a oil change last week.....but he was a *** so i know he didnt do it..lol...does tranny fluid work like a oil change......u let the old drip out?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but the change interval is 60k for the tiburon if I remember correctly. Its hard to suggest something else since it seems to be a sporadic occurance.

Yea, I wish it didnt do it....lol...doesnt bother me too much because when it happens and i pull it out, it doesnt do it again...and it doesnt get stuck really bad...jus enough to know its doing it.. Makes me get a lil upset because I should of took more care of my tibby after the first year and a half I noticed I dont wash it as often..i notice lil tiny tiny dents only noticeable at a certain angle...like when im driving i can look in my drivers side mirror and see its not even...few tiny tiny dents....and i notice weird lil scartches....big enough to notice...that I have no idea how it got there...i want to try scratch maguires x i heard it works really good....I also had a tire go flat a while back...and didnt really havbe the etxra cash for a new one..so got a used one ...then another one, i believe front went really bald fast....so i hada get another used one....by this point my 2 other ones are on their way....so since i bought used a one to begin with for the front...my alighment is weird now...it pulls to the left when going about 50 ....but only when u let off the gas and let the car slow downm while in gear....neutral it wont....so now when i pay off my credit card a bit more...going to get 4 tires and a alighment....then that will be that....next is my speakers..front right door is out...rear right is making noise....and i wanted to change out the stock sub to begin with...but thankfully the stock sub still actually hits nice....sounds pretty decent " inside the car " but cant really be heard from a distance unless its 2am and its quiet as hell...than I want to get a cold air intake along with HID's :) Also notice my spoilder is comeptly faded bad....it doesnt even feel like paint feel...it feels like rough as hell....paint sqeecks and kind of doesnt let ur finger slide as feely..kind of grips u u know? well the spoilder is god...makes me sick...MY STEERING wheel is peeling...the baige material is coming off...its a weird lookin black foam underniehter.....and my shift knob is broken....the top two pieces broke off the screw somehow prob from the sun....so see...theres a lot of work I need to do...and i need to hit lotto or something to do it....also want tints.....:( exhaust too one day....:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts