Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, Mrs. UnHoly was sitting around tonight trying to think up some cool stuff for you guys.. and after about 3 hours.. and a lot of work.. this is what she came up with.. you guys better snap these up.. I love em.. got them in my car already! 03-04 dome lights only for now...

What you will receive.. 2 insert holders, 2 T circles, and 2 T's - you can mix and match any of the following colors

Red, Clear, Blue and Black - the combo's are endless -

12.50 shipped - We can do custom ones, PM for details
These are 1/4":thick acrylic... very nice material

payments to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
wow these will work great with my HID super white dome lights

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
herbtea said:
So how's the light shine thru if you get a colored square thingi majig? I mean does the light still come thru well?
The acrylic is clear colors... light shines thru perfect...only color that is not clear is the black.. but still shines enough light around it...

·
Registered
802 Posts
so it comes with the 2 circles, 2 Ts, and 2 insert holders....

does this mean that the insert holders go behind my stock clear plastic? I dont have to cut it or anything right?

also is there anyway I could see a pic of what the clear with black T and a black with clear T would look like installed? Im having trouble imagining it...

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
pinktuscani03 said:
so it comes with the 2 circles, 2 Ts, and 2 insert holders....

does this mean that the insert holders go behind my stock clear plastic? I dont have to cut it or anything right?

also is there anyway I could see a pic of what the clear with black T and a black with clear T would look like installed? Im having trouble imagining it...
yes the holders fit in behind the stock plastic... You don't have to cut anything...

Ok.. here is your black T and Black circle.. I just held it up to the light in the kitchen, so it's a little dim

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hey guess what Unholy? These don't fit the 05 dome lights. :3_saai: I just got mine in the mail and went to put em in and .......... whaa they won't fit ...... a bit to long and if the length did fit then the width is not enough to cover the entire area.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
herbtea said:
Hey guess what Unholy? These don't fit the 05 dome lights. :3_saai: I just got mine in the mail and went to put em in and .......... whaa they won't fit ...... a bit to long and if the length did fit then the width is not enough to cover the entire area.
sent you a PM - is there a part number on the lense???

·
Registered
126 Posts
glad I wasn't the 05-06 tester on this one haha. I learned my lesson with the guage bezel to wait and see first haha. If you get one that works with the 05-06 let us know.. I'd love to order these.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hopefully the dome light covers get to you today. Let me know when you get them please! Dang these lights are bright without my covers lol and oh yeah you got the new color scheme I want ..... correct?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yes.. they actually got here already... we don't have Yellow... so.. if you can stick with the original colors red, blue, clear and black... let me know.. we are working on the cad for it right now...

Also.. just want to make sure there are no obstructions above these lenses..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts