Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members!
Im desperately looking for the Altezza euro tail lights jdm black like the one on this site

CLICK HERE

they have this item out of stock and so many other resellers!!!!!!

HELP ME TO FIND IT OUT!!!!!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
i recommend making them, i had a ruff time finding them so bought the lenses(screw spelling) and did the do it DIY

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
You can always hit eBay - they have tons of those.

But custom ones always look better. I'd also recommend doing it yourself. Plus, it's more fun!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
ya the black and crome looks amazing! and shooting plastic everywhere wasn't bad either lol

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
JDM Tiburon parts....:(

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Unless you find a used set, chances are very slim. I've looked hi & lo and no one's selling them except for the RD's. We ordered a set from one company, and miraculously had a credit card theft for $3,000 within the next 4 days. When I emailed and called the company about it, they wouldn't respond. If they didn't do it, they would have at least got mad and denied it. Still being ionvestigated. Any way, good luck.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have a set I'll sell you. I don't have an immediate pic, but you can see them when they used to be on my car:

PM me and we'll get it worked out.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
damn, i'm so glad i was able to pick some up. I almost got the chrome ones but damn glad I got the black ones - they suck on condensation though - i don't think they're easy to open up to clean all the waterspots, but I'm going to be adding sealant to these before the salty a$$ winter weather comes up. Nothing worse than salt deposits in your taillights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts