Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have pics or links of tail lights for an 06 tib? id nightshade my stockers but the cops around here are pretty bad with that stuff. so i wanna get a pair of decent tails. no chrome altezas :3_smile:

·
Registered
107 Posts
SilverTibbyGT said:
also some thing that is or can be made legal

does anybody know where i can find these in black? seems like nobody has them anymore.
http://motorimpact.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=24_29_61_69&products_id=68

I had those taillights on my Tib. I wouldn't recommend them. They seem to be cheap. Lets just say the seals around them arent that great and once the seal wears down...Well...if you go do about 110 with ur buddy behind you and he says something from your taillight blew off...you might reconsider.

The plastic piece that covers the assembly blew off on mine, and once it comes off and if you cant find it you cant leave the tails on because were the tiny running light is up in the corner, the plastic cover on that has a gap in it where water, dirt etc will get it.

But I will say that they did look good. I have a red 05, if you really want them, I can send you a pic of how they looked on my car to see if you like 'em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts