Registered
972 Posts
tibbys looks sweet..

u go off roading wit the jeep?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. theres not much of a place to off rode here in houston but i really want to

·
Registered
208 Posts
looks really good. what kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
972 Posts
lol.. its mad fun... actually.. today im goin with my friend... i will take pix and video lol...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, havent drop it yet, weird thing is, when i had stock 16 rims, i would see these other cars with stock rims and see that big gap, but mines wasnt as bad, then when i put these 18's on, theres only a tiny gap, i bought this car used, could the previous owner have drop it and i dont know it yet?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
staw512 said:
your lacking something in the rear, just cant put my finger on it ;)
lol dont u remember me ordering the vinyl taillight from u a long time ago, i was unsucessful in putting them on

·
Registered
208 Posts
redouts for turn signal maybe? :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i didnt wanna post pics of my car until my outter chrome door handles came in, which should be any day, but i said what the hell, i been on here for a while and never showed my car

·
Registered
543 Posts
Tanelk said:
lol. theres not much of a place to off rode here in houston but i really want to
Come to the Tennessee meet we're trying to set up. I can show you some badass trails and places to take that Jeep. :3_wink:

Note:

Nice Tib, by the way. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
73 Posts
it looks nice, love the red accenting... love the fuel door.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
nice lookin tib, i like the wheels alot. I think you need a shorty antenna though, that giant stock one has to be driving you crazy

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everybody, yea i love the off rode lights i got on top of the jeep, i try to use them at night to scare off drivers that cut me off

1 - 20 of 40 Posts