Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

2101 - 2120 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
and being theres few modified tibs in Va... most are in MD and of course NC.. you all have alot of catchin up to do. cause when i get back i do plan on buyin another tibby :)... and boostin the **** out a fully built motor... and also havin' a 600whp automatic gsx...heheh.

slackers.. pssh

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,104
gsxtuner said:
cause when i get back i do plan on buyin another tibby :)... and boostin the **** out a fully built motor...
:3_kwijl:
Hey Jer's coming back to the dark waters!!! Come on in...the water's fine!!! :3_bier:
:3_worship................. :apple: ................. :m_banana: ................. :woot: ................. :pineapple

NEW RULE:
Jer is welcome wherever the Team is!!!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Hey SharkOutOfWater, I need some help. Ok, If Florida's car club name becomes GK Elite, what do we about the RD tibs? I dont want to leave them out.
P.S. Hi Delta119 and Niki :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,107
Streetshark2003 said:
Hey SharkOutOfWater, I need some help. Ok, If Florida's car club name becomes GK Elite, what do we about the RD tibs? I dont want to leave them out.

Um, yeah, I saw that comment on your thread........wow, I would say, unfair to Rds but if you go with GK Elite, then leave them out, at least for now. Once you get rollin' then open it up to them, We had to turn away a few people because it just got crazy REAL FAST. It's gonna be a bumpy road starting anyways, so try to make it as easy as possible, alos let them know what your plan is. If you are gonna be El Hefe, then you & 2 others (your cabinet) will have to make the decisions.

Hope that helps. :3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
SharkOutOf Water said:
Um, yeah, I saw that comment on your thread........wow, I would say, unfair to Rds but if you go with GK Elite, then leave them out, at least for now. Once you get rollin' then open it up to them, We had to turn away a few people because it just got crazy REAL FAST. It's gonna be a bumpy road starting anyways, so try to make it as easy as possible, alos let them know what your plan is. If you are gonna be El Jefe, then you & 2 others (your cabinet) will have to make the decisions.

Hope that helps. :3_nosthum
I'm not sure if I like the idea of leaving them out, even for a lil while. I mean, I wouldn't like it if I were to be left out. I'll figure something out though, thanks for your opinion. Fixed it for you ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
gsxtuner said:
hmm let me think.. i've been around this site alot longer than most of you.. i got my invite per PM biotch...

grouchy azz I hope you went to bed. dear god. but I was KIDDINGGGG.
and I hope you have a nice day at work :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
SharkOutOf Water said:
:3_kwijl:

NEW RULE:
Jer is welcome wherever the Team is!!!

DEAR GOD!! IT WAS A JOKE!!
of all people I KNOW HE IS WELCOME. Who made yall wait for him at Wawa? Who had to hear about it when he rolled up in the GSX? lol. I KNOW HE IS WELCOME!!! I was KIDDING!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Streetshark2003 said:

Hi!!! I hope all is well!! You need more text messages lolol

·
Registered
73 Posts
tonic21 said:
OMG.. do you ever get offline.....

Someone NEEDs a LIFE.............................. hahahaha
j/k

yep Ive been offline all day :) yall were whining that I played catch up, now I am here and you whine ::sigh:: some people just cant be pleased.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Delta119 said:
how many miles you got? above 50,000 i would recommend new struts and springs instead of just springs. new springs alone might just blow your struts. me im breaking them in together...

well 43k, stock struts, lowered springs all is good.....

2101 - 2120 of 15132 Posts