Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

10061 - 10080 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
oh if anyone knows anyone that wants a tib direct them to me. had some problems getting her inspected and its not worth the hassle or my money to try and fix it. im asking 5000 or obo.
Hmmm well man if your sellin it im not going to send you new decals unless your getting another..........if your tib is gone I dont want some random person rolling around with our colors that doesnt even know about us. No offense.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i dont know yet if its a deff im trying to sell it on craigslist right now but its just becoming more of a money trap then anything and now i need new rear seatbelts i guess someone had tied them together with fishing line, it was under the seat that the found it sewn together then i guess my left front suspesion is all out of wack, mind you i just fixed the right side. then theres the lights supposdly my high beams wont turn off i personnally think that the dude was out to get me oh yeah and he got me for it being lowered which i think is a crock of $hit because it was lowered last time i took it these people but if i dont have any buyers this week im going to be looking for a wrecked tib that i can get the seatbelts out of or if anyone knows of another car which is compatible to ours let me know trying to spend the least amount of money for these

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
chad what are you doin this weekend? ill be around if you still wanna help out with the doors. if youre not workin

·
Registered
44 Posts
i cant do it on sat im volunteering with the boy scouts but if you wanna do it on sun im free

·
Banned
413 Posts
so how is the world guys

·
Registered
44 Posts
lets go colts going to whomp all over the chargers and the vikings season is done

·
Registered
44 Posts
oh yeah and we are keeping the tib so if anyone can help me on that seatbelt issue i would greatly appreciated and josh the only way im going to be able to help you if you come down and get me because becca has plans to go do some xmas shopping and she needs the jeep but let me know

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah i know it was horrible game i guess manning is still trying to get over the pats game but oh well and its not really help putting them in I just need to find em or try to find a car that has the same setup as ours.

·
Registered
142 Posts
so it seems from looks that I got a new car! not really, just no more decal...a good thing, and no more blue fog lites. that sux. now I just gotta find another way to make my lights look sexy and LEGAL! while I'm at it, i'm prolly gonna do some sexiness to my high beams and finally do my clear corners! wow...bout time I do that mod.

·
Registered
44 Posts
atleast im not the only one to get screwed over by va law so anyone in sova know anyone that wont hit me on being low

10061 - 10080 of 15132 Posts