Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

10101 - 10120 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
1. everyone has yellow fog lites 2. i don't like the look of yellow lites on a silver tib. and 3. i want something that's a lil bit different. when I did the blue fog lites, i didn't know how popular it was till I came onto nt. I thougt bout doing a nice looking green, but that's not legal either...dumb cop said it couldn't be red or blue...another cop said only white and yellow-amber colors. not fun!

·
Registered
44 Posts
go super white thats what im going to put in mine yeah thanks for the small amount of help tony i just couldnt figure it out

·
Registered
142 Posts
super white is what I was thinking but I still want it to stand out from my normal lights...that's the part i'm havin issues with. I got hids on them and want some sort of difference when dirving with them on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah we just got back from wally world doing some price checking and i got chaos looking to see if his accent seatbelts are compatible with the tibby so that way i can get those in and then find someone that will inspect the car and not hate on it because its lowered more than likely taken it up to langely seeing that josh can get me on base

·
Registered
44 Posts
and since i am having all the headlights out is it easy to do the anytime fogs

·
Registered
142 Posts
yeah we just got back from wally world doing some price checking and i got chaos looking to see if his accent seatbelts are compatible with the tibby so that way i can get those in and then find someone that will inspect the car and not hate on it because its lowered more than likely taken it up to langely seeing that josh can get me on base
i totally just came from the wally world on lynnhaven....I HATE that place with a passion now!!! lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
i will help u do ur clear corners instead of having someone else do them and having to pay
oh! I wasn't gonna pay someone to do them. I wanna do them...i love doing my own work on my car. bout time i do it since I got my own place and don't have to worry about a roommate coming in and yellin at me cuz I got my headlights in the stove!

·
Registered
142 Posts
you can help if you wanna help tho. i'll prolly be scared of breaking something and just need the guidence of someone who's done it before. i even wanna do the chrome bezel

·
Registered
142 Posts
yes, tony, I HAVE seen your headlights...they are sweet...but I wanna do something dif. to make it mine and no one elses...that's another reason why i decided to take the blue off, u have blue too. My blue was darker and brighter tho. and, btw...it's ey...not y...not trying to be b*tch...just hafta to do a double take when ya refer to me like that.

·
Registered
142 Posts
oh tony, I got that crap on my lights too...it does look like crap. still thinkin bout doin the wet sand diy on here to get it to go away. i buff it with plastix but it's still there and not completely gone. for some reason i like the bubble headlights and don't wanna replace them, just make them look sexy

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
**** that this time im not staying with you. you can stay there by yourself and get beat up by the hicks that think they own the ditch.
haha... i wouldnt mind seeing them again as long as it isnt my car coming out of the ditch...

tell me about it that **** was crazy f*ckin nick always causin troubles.
Im a Marine really what else do you expect but madness, terror and some thing to break...

1. everyone has yellow fog lites 2. i don't like the look of yellow lites on a silver tib. and 3. i want something that's a lil bit different. when I did the blue fog lites, i didn't know how popular it was till I came onto nt. I thougt bout doing a nice looking green, but that's not legal either...dumb cop said it couldn't be red or blue...another cop said only white and yellow-amber colors. not fun!
My fogs are Orange... of course they match my corners and city lights so they are considered amber...

i miss meets......
your telling me... i miss driving. oh by the way i got a new race video... this one gravel truck comes and does a ricer fly by on this other truck... intense i know... needless to say that was early this morning and i will be down loading my camera later tonight....

·
Registered
44 Posts
well it aint my car but all i remember is seeing the rear end of your car up in the air and me slamming on my horn hoping the people in front of me noticed that you damn near killed yourself

10101 - 10120 of 15132 Posts