Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

11061 - 11080 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
yeah but now i can move on to bigger and better things. just gotta figure out what those bigger and better things are. btw you got picks of the tails on your car? i wanna see

·
Registered
386 Posts
i just picked them up from my mothers yesterday, so i should be putting them on here in a couple if i can sneak out of work lol.. duty sucks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hello everyone

well i pasted my driving class today. now just have to finish my community service then get the tib calib then ill be ready for court. so how is everyone and how is the meet thing going?

·
Registered
124 Posts
thanks bro

my court date is on the 28................

any new info on the meet for next month?

might have new people to join the team

but nick josh is pushing 350HP to 370HP right now. its a turbo..............

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
but nick josh is pushing 350HP to 370HP right now. its a turbo..............
I call bs unless i see a dyno. The top dogs on here are right at 370. look at 12sectib. and there is no waythats on a stock block. though it has been done it wont last long. but if its true good on him. he has more money then i do at the moment to invest in my car. I dont want that much power yet anyways. i just want 275-300. that way i dont have to replace my clutch every 5k miles and better yet my tires cause that much power is hard to keep traction.

how much you want for your headers?

·
Banned
413 Posts
hey whats up thought i would drop everyone a line car is still in the shop nick stay alive over there rob your a ***

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
ill have to check and see when i work to tell ya if those are good dates for me. btw sam my brother lives in shaker heights for now but he isnt too fond of the people that live around there.

11061 - 11080 of 15132 Posts