Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

11101 - 11120 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
hmmm what happens at the meets, usually in the spring we'll meet at a park in Richmond (dont remember the name) everyone has a good time, BBQ, BS, Pics, maybe a cruise then something afterwards, last year we did go-carts, and as long as we dont speed or race back home, it doesnt take us forever getting home, spend the night in jail or even lose your license for six months lol... sorry nick had to lol..

They usually are a good turn out, well most of the ones in the spring/summer are good..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah this one will probably be like go karts or something indoors (obviously since its cold)... probly spend some time out in the parking lot to check out peoples cars and such then maybe go to dinner somewhere. I dont know, we usually lay low in the winter but since we didnt do much over the summer like we did the previous summer (since a lot of members had lost their licenses during the summer) people have been wanting to have a meet. I've gotten a couple of Pm's from people asking me when we will have one so im trying to throw something together even though its winter. Apparently a bunch of us have Feb birthdays so at least thats something to celebrate.

Btw, since you don't know me... i'm not a tib owner myself (as you can probably figure out from my screen name) but my fiance is. His sn is Crowebar and people call him Crowe (his last name). Somehow i ended up in charge of doing meets and i try to do the best i can to accomdate as many people as possible and think of fun things we can do. I'm always open to suggestions though so if you know anything fun in the Richmond area visit the other thread and let me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah... no one really every uses it though so i kinda don't bother with it. I'll get one up there though... are you on the friends list? I"ll steal a pic from your page (i assume you have some pics of your car on there) and get one up

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
yeah im on there and have pics on my page. sorry i just feel left out. even though i am like the third wheel nobody likes :(

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
yeah i know. nobody is very active on there its cool. i just wanna be able to make it to a meet and my freakin job gets in the way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
josh i like you and my the garage still smells like gas J/K but i told my father in law laughed

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
heh yeah my bad. ill try to remember there is pressure in the gas lines next time! anyway.....whens the next time you can help with the doors? im in ohio this weekend then i should be off the weekend after that so if your around i would love to have yours and tonys help if hes not in jail again!

·
Registered
44 Posts
saturday the 26th ( i work at nite but i can sleep in the afternoon or sunday the 27th after that i wont be able to help until after the 17th of feb

·
Registered
44 Posts
unless your going to be back on sat or sun this week i am able to help and if we need to i can ask my father in law

·
Registered
142 Posts
money will be good once it gets rolling but i have 1 day off a week and most of my days are back to back shifts between the 2. grrrr. exhausting!
just not sure how long I can keep them up.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
clear corners are easy just cook your headlights for 15 mins a 275 dergees. pry them apart before they cool. take the oragne bezel out. get extra silacone and put it in the cracks to hold it together again. put in oven again for 5 min and then push althe way together like they once were. its in the DIY section if you wanna take a picture look

·
Registered
142 Posts
even the painting part? I'm chrome painting my bezels. tested a piece piece cardboard to make sure it'll go smoothly and look like chrome...not too bad for spray can

·
Registered
44 Posts
yeah its easy just time consuming (took about 3 hrs) but i have the clear coat and silicone if you need it.

11101 - 11120 of 15132 Posts