Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

12021 - 12040 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
damn....I guess thats what happens when you move to Germany and dont get on here for about a year...anyone from the 06 meets still on here?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
ok so im extremely pissed off rite now......i just went to the post office to pick up my HIDs and when i came out there were 2 huge door dings like some ******* just let the wind catch their door and smack rite into my car! fcuk i hate people!

·
Registered
44 Posts
that sucks josh which post office did you go to

·
Registered
44 Posts
that sucks can is there any way to fix it

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
i dunno whenever i get some money im gonna call the dent doctor and see if i can get it done kinda cheap.

·
Registered
142 Posts
sam-

i can try to change the 17th (one of my moving days) and attempt to get that next sat. (26th) off.

chad-

we got there with no probs. and got it on and made it back home. now, i got some work to do ;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just know Josh was saying he had to move on the 19th, plus the HIN issue so if the 26th is better thats no biggie to change it.
yeah, we are moving both of our places into our new apt on the 19th. I had to give my complex a 60 day notice and that was the only date/place we could hold for us. the 26 should be better, i have to talkit over with my new store manager.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have never gotten a ticket for my tails and i have been pulled over twice since i had them done.

if any thing its a fixit ticket

The kid is a fatty what have you been feeding her? Lard?

Her cheeks are totally getting chubby, i was thinking that the other day! I can tell a difference between the first day i watched her and last week for sure

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
is it possible to become a member....even though i live in minnesota?
all who are members are either from southern va or northern va. basically we all originated from here. some have left due to military and outer reasons, but all in all were are still members. im sure we would love to expand the team but right now were working out the bugs and getting this team on the fast track and soon to become a force to be reckon with at meets!!!

12021 - 12040 of 15132 Posts