Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

12041 - 12060 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
has anyone bought and installed the weapon r engine damper? i look at the DIY but the dam pics dont work!!!!!!!
i have one i need to install. from what i have seen of installed pictures it really doenst look that hard. sorry i cant help Tony

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
is it possible to become a member....even though i live in minnesota?
You can hang around here and talk but to become a member you have to attend 3 meets with us VA folks. Might be a little hard for that. Im sorry...

but we are good friends and will talk to any one.:3_winkthu

·
Registered
124 Posts
hello :)

hey is i get the stage IV upper and lower intake from NGM, SRI, headers, exhaust, then the NEO then have the tib tuned. what would be the HP & TQ?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
okay well i was just lookin for a tibby team and well doesnt seem like MN really has much of a "team"....there is hardly any tib interest in my area....sad....damn honda owners... :p jk

·
Banned
413 Posts
hey is i get the stage IV upper and lower intake from NGM, SRI, headers, exhaust, then the NEO then have the tib tuned. what would be the HP & TQ?
i would guess somewhere around 180-185 to the wheels with a good tune

·
Registered
432 Posts
also, anybody local know how to install turbo kits and would be able to help me out? i remember asking a while back but most of the people who said they would were out in iraq. i haven't acquired the kit yet but i'm itching so bad it may be soon.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
yeah none of the guys in Nova have a Turbo yet. but alot of them would be glad to assist with the install. I am still in Iraq so I am AOL as far as helping any one.

Also MN bro. Sucks there isnt much tib action there. Mod yours and show all the Honda Fanboys what a tib can do.

·
Registered
456 Posts
hello :)

from what most people on here have dude the Headers = about 9-15 hp depending on brand, exhaust say about 8-11 or so, stage IV upper and lower together = 24, and with a tune I dont know but I have seen people put up their dynos here with just that and be in the low 200's. Search the threads in the N/A section I am sure there is **** showing what they make.

·
Registered
281 Posts
ugh...another bored day at work... i am re tinting my windows soon...LEGAL tint...and finally sending my gills off to paul. so ill get them in for the meet. and all my other junk....hopefully i can wrap up some money to get my exhaust...then it will be fun sailing for awhile...whats new with you guys?

·
Registered
456 Posts
ugh...another bored day at work... i am re tinting my windows soon...LEGAL tint...and finally sending my gills off to paul. so ill get them in for the meet. and all my other junk....hopefully i can wrap up some money to get my exhaust...then it will be fun sailing for awhile...whats new with you guys?
Not much man, gettin geared up for Army of 2 and Rainbow next week!

12041 - 12060 of 15132 Posts