Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

12061 - 12080 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
hey nick ill catch you up on that next time i see you online, im in st louis right now, freezing my a$$ off.. Its snowing like a mofo lol.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not much man, gettin geared up for Army of 2 and Rainbow next week!
lol...nice man...you finally added my new account. i kept forgetting to tell you guys about it. if you play XBL my gamertag is now SaL ReapeR... but anyways on the side note...

...now i get to go to Arizona rather than FL for the Subaru STI ride and drive... April 8-9. i get to bust it out and take the new 2008 STI on the track...

...not too shabby benefits i guess...

...as for the club, besides people fighting it out in Iraq, anything else new?

·
Registered
142 Posts
chad-what is the name of that body shop you talked to josh about in p-town? or if you know of any other shops in the area that do paint let me know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
no they dont paint out at millinuim (sp) but i know theres one down the street from me plus there is stock or modified over by my inlaws

·
Registered
274 Posts
so... Iraq sucks
Yes it does. Well got some bad news it looks like I'll be spending my summer over here still. With the extension I should be back in VA sometime late Aug or early Sep. Oh well I guess I'll just have to have one kick a$$ patry when I get back.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Yes it does. Well got some bad news it looks like I'll be spending my summer over here still. With the extension I should be back in VA sometime late Aug or early Sep. Oh well I guess I'll just have to have one kick a$$ patry when I get back.
Oh you know we are gonna party when you get home. I just hope there is still a show we can both attend again seeing as how we both missed the Spring Show Down this year in Roanoke! :3_winkthu

·
Registered
386 Posts
party at my place???????????? we got dart board now, beer pong table soon, ample sleeping are (go in my room your gonna crawl home lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
sorry guys i cant make the meet as of right now. i dont have the money for it. i know that might sound a little childish but bills come first. sorry guys.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Whaddup eryone. Jus thought id drop by. Im gonna be in town this weekend (vabeach that is) as i get closer to moving home. So if anyone see's a 04 silver tib, no badges, yellow fogs, shortty antenna.... say wussup! Bout to get on the road now. Have a good weekend all.

·
Registered
456 Posts
sorry guys i cant make the meet as of right now. i dont have the money for it. i know that might sound a little childish but bills come first. sorry guys.
dude are you kidding me.....you better have 40-50 bucks by the time the meet comes almost 2 months from now lol..........your coming even if you need to turn some tricks for cash!

·
Registered
124 Posts
ill try man but my money is tight right now. i have 5 cards i need to pay off im close besides BOA card just started on. you guys just need to understand my point of view. ive been to every event and meet that has happend since ive been on the team. but now it is my time to miss one.

Sam- thanks for the offer. but u and mike need to save your money. u guys have a wedding in a couple months.

12061 - 12080 of 15132 Posts