Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

12081 - 12100 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
hey yall great idea! can i join? I live in Hampton VA right on buckroe beach....i have others i can get in as well.

·
Registered
560 Posts
hey i didnt know you lived near buckroe beach i just moved from foxhill to virginia beach.
yeh man i live right on the beach lol see ay around maybe

·
Registered
560 Posts
yeah sure i will like i said im stationed at langley so im in hampton all the time.
well we should get up today or tonight im actually gettin up with 2 other tibbys to go crusing around for a while maybe get something to eat etc. etc. call em if u want in

·
Registered
560 Posts
thats cool ive got some errands to run but other than that dont think i have much goin on.
awesome man give me a call i get off work (if u wanna call it that) at 3 so ill be ready by like 5ish

·
Registered
456 Posts
ill try man but my money is tight right now. i have 5 cards i need to pay off im close besides BOA card just started on. you guys just need to understand my point of view. ive been to every event and meet that has happend since ive been on the team. but now it is my time to miss one.

Sam- thanks for the offer. but u and mike need to save your money. u guys have a wedding in a couple months.
Seriously first of all man money = not a problem, if it is for you then I will spot you. I would rather you come then sit on your *** at home. Now if its for a reason other than money well just say so dude.

Ok everyone here is the link to the new rules. As of today they are effective. If you have a problem with them they are not changing. For all of you in the club you NEED to read these.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Dues shall be effective by June 1st 2008. All of you that choose to remain part of the team who have not paid your $25 for 6 months, or 50 for a year will be req to pay. If you do not by the end of the month, you will be removed barring one heck of an excuse. Again as for what dues will be for see the team rules. Pay your dues to the [email protected] on paypal or you can mail me directly and I will deposit the amount.

12081 - 12100 of 15132 Posts