Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

12101 - 12120 of 15132 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,168 Posts
Please, I dont need you guys money to mod my ride! BTW mail my game, and take that lame phone block off your phone!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dude we need to play some army of 2, I know you have it.
Suuurrreee ya don't, braggin on XBL about how you got all these guys to donate money for your bodykit install and paint....just shady man! He's blocking you because he knows I'll have to kill you both if he plays A of 2 with you because your ***** *** isn't bailing on me! You're looking for someone else to play with who isn't stacking the cash as much as me aren't ya!?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Suuurrreee ya don't, braggin on XBL about how you got all these guys to donate money for your bodykit install and paint....just shady man! He's blocking you because he knows I'll have to kill you both if he plays A of 2 with you because your ***** *** isn't bailing on me! You're looking for someone else to play with who isn't stacking the cash as much as me aren't ya!?
lmao yeah but you only have more money cause Salem gives it up all the time! Hey man im just tryin to play and your always........."working" what do you want from me geez!

·
Registered
124 Posts
my wish list............

SRI Intake
Upper & Lower Intake from NGM
Sniper S/C
Neo
G-Game 77 gunmetal rims

so if u wanna send some cash my way this is what it will all go towards lol........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dues shall be effective by June 1st 2008. All of you that choose to remain part of the team who have not paid your $25 for 6 months, or 50 for a year will be req to pay. If you do not by the end of the month, you will be removed barring one heck of an excuse. Again as for what dues will be for see the team rules. Pay your dues to the [email protected] on paypal or you can mail me directly and I will deposit the amount.
end of the month meaning the end of june?

·
Registered
281 Posts
what ya'll think of these:
not much into the black rims...and kind wide spoked...i like the alloy finished with a black accent...thats nicer IMO

and for the clan thing..so we gotta pay it by....june? or now? to count till june?

and ill be more than happy to help with the site...just let me know...ill find time.

and so when is the KD meet now?

·
Registered
281 Posts
oh and i got pics of the motortrend auto show in my myspace...not the best quality but it was interesting

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kris there are two different threads one talking about the rules one talking about the meet...

BUt basically, dues are 25 dollars for the first six months of the year (due by the end of June) and then 25 more dollars i assume due in Decemeber? No ones actually said that for sure yet but that would make sense.

The KD meet is April 26th so request off work NOW!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey anybody have any headlights they wanna get rid of? ill see yall at KD on the 26th and if someone does ill buy em then pm me

·
Registered
281 Posts
Kris there are two different threads one talking about the rules one talking about the meet...

BUt basically, dues are 25 dollars for the first six months of the year (due by the end of June) and then 25 more dollars i assume due in Decemeber? No ones actually said that for sure yet but that would make sense.

The KD meet is April 26th so request off work NOW!
yes ma am...and congrats on the marraige thing! now where is my invite to the wedding?

...anyways...any idea on the ticket pricing yet? i will tell me manager right now! (at work...again) i read the rules already. i got my mods down...and i see im still a member...hehe...but we are really low on members...

...i will be more than happy to be a scout, but there arent even many tuned tibs in richmond that i have seen. we need to make cards and stuff....

...i can do all that. or at least make the design for them. if you need to see my kind of work, just check my myspace.

...i dont need money. its for the club. let me know

·
Registered
456 Posts
yes ma am...and congrats on the marraige thing! now where is my invite to the wedding?

...anyways...any idea on the ticket pricing yet? i will tell me manager right now! (at work...again) i read the rules already. i got my mods down...and i see im still a member...hehe...but we are really low on members...

...i will be more than happy to be a scout, but there arent even many tuned tibs in richmond that i have seen. we need to make cards and stuff....

...i can do all that. or at least make the design for them. if you need to see my kind of work, just check my myspace.

...i dont need money. its for the club. let me know
Hmm yes well thats not really what was meant by scout. If you want to be like a recruiter that is cool also man! Now keep in mind they can have a bone stock tib as long as they are going to be modding some.

What we meant as a scout though was more of a you would look for meet locations ahead of time when we come up with an idea. As in hmm lets hit this park etc, then you go out and make sure there is enough room, bbq stuff etc crap like that.

As for cards, it would be nice to have some small cards to put on cars with all the nt/our site when we get it. That is much more likely to be read than say a flier I think.........course I could be wrong too!

KD tickets are usually like 60-70 bucks or so? but I think Cat said she can get us discounts there. Last time with the discounts we paid like 40 bucks or something like that.

12101 - 12120 of 15132 Posts