Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

15061 - 15080 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ok first off this thing is getting crazy for no reason. There were no excuses made for us not coming there. I never said hey lets cancel the meet, Tony and Courtney got here Thursday and said hey the weather down there will possibly be ****. Why don’t we stay up here instead. Hence the text message I sent out inviting anyone that wanted to come hang out up here to do so. I did not cancel the meet or say you guys couldn’t have one.

Here is the thing I haven’t posted on here in forever. I made the decals and this club, and here and now im ending it. If you being Josh and Abbey want to keep the stuff then roll with it. I am done with the childish behavior all the time on these boards. So from this post forth if you all want to make a new club or trash the tnt stuff you have feel free. My design im keeping it, and as for funds that have not been used in the team account I will check who’s money is left in there and send it back.

Have a good life, and good luck with the club or team you guys have. It was nice to know everyone and wish you all well. We were going to re-schedule this meet though for the following month...not next year. I will not be back here to read anything about this so this is my peace out.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Sounds as if everything is just fine and dandy back here. :)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
wow.....guess someones gotta take over the club...or make another one...what the heck is going on

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Its really in the air... there is not many Active members any more... we all kinda just grew apart...

I have talked to Crowe... I am trying to keep the name alive down here in NC and start a crew here.

members left up there are:
Crowe
Jr.
Abby
Josh
Jared

did i leave any one out?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well Andy in WV but other then that thats all we can think of that are actually still here.

Mike (mayom) has been to two meets so he's up for admittance also pending the next meet.... but... i dont know if there willl be one....

Edited to add, there are a few people that are technically still here but never post or anything so IMO they dont count but just thought i would add them.

Kris
Tate
Falcon

and Courtney is around until the end of the month

·
Registered
530 Posts
yo rooster... im down in Jacksonville NC now... if you come this way let me know...

hey Crowe call me some time... freaking i need you...
Sweet, dude. I'm still in boring *** Charlattan, NC. Where's Jacksonville, NC in relation to here? I guess I could do a google huh? You still in the service right?

·
Registered
530 Posts
i cant find Charlattan, NC on google... whats another town? im on the east coast 15 m inutes from the beach
I'm in Charlotte not Charlattan. I call it Charlattan in reference to the word "Charlatan".. meaning "a person who pretends to more knowledge or skill than he or she possesses; quack." Which is basically what everybody in uptown Charlotte is anyway. But.. with that said. I hate you for being so close to the beach. I'm dyin without a damn beach around. How big is that area you live in? Busy?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well Andy in WV but other then that thats all we can think of that are actually still here.

Mike (mayom) has been to two meets so he's up for admittance also pending the next meet.... but... i dont know if there willl be one....

Edited to add, there are a few people that are technically still here but never post or anything so IMO they dont count but just thought i would add them.

Kris
Tate
Falcon

and Courtney is around until the end of the month

i am still around. just busy with a lot of things. i try to make more of an effort to post if it will help save the team. and honestly i have been afk cuz i havent had a chance to do much with the car...so nothing exciting on my end...

·
Registered
281 Posts
whats going on guys...just wanted to drop by and say hi. ill be joining a halo tournament coming this weekend. wish me luck

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey everybody! :) i saw my name on that list... im still here lurking around, but i still am rocking the TNT stickers on the whip. :) how is everyone? long time no see? anyone in richmond vcu area? im down for a meet, photo shoot, maybe some drinking, maybe all of the above all in one day. lol

its late... :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
well should restart setting up organized meets then lol its not too hard. I started up and used to run a Honda Prelude group in Colorado get 3 or 4 people to put a little effort each and things run smoothly. We gained over 150 members in Colorado in just over a year so any questions feel free to message me. I'd like to get some meets together when I get back from Iraq in 4 months I'll finally start modding my tiburon

·
Registered
13 Posts
mine is sitting in the parking lot to the front of the EOD building at least I hope lol that's where i left it 2 1/2 months ago when I left for Iraq lol dark blue and stock still at least for the moment

15061 - 15080 of 15132 Posts