Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

15081 - 15100 of 15132 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey everyone. just did something new to the tib so i figured i would post a few pics

here are a few pics with the new sub. 10" Type R.

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice sub! :) I have the same, only type S. About to trade it out though for 2 12's by memphis

·
Banned
15 Posts
hey guys . i have a question i dont really know where to post this but here we go. okay i was in 264. going to the beach and my tiburon started shaking after 60mph. any ideas thats causing this??.. just got 2 flat tires. from the rear 2 days ago. and i think my tires are not balance right?? or something else?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
not really enough info to tell you whats wrong with it....it could be the wheels are off balance i suppose....

·
Banned
15 Posts
not really enough info to tell you whats wrong with it....it could be the wheels are off balance i suppose....
well i just got my tires on the front lower than the one in the rear. and um i had an accident in my passanger rear. it hit the wheel near the bumper.but i know they fixed it already. umm yea it just starts shaking after 60mph . hmm il try to get it to balance again cuz i know when i got the tires change they balanced it

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
when i moved to VA and found out about them, there was prob about 10-12 people that were a part of it.....most of them in NOVA. then we had a meet scheduled to be in VA beach, one of the first in the last few meets.....the "leaders", i guess, of the group said they werent coming down for the meet because of potential bad weather and then thats when the finger pointing started and the group was basically disbanded

·
Registered
432 Posts
does anybody know any good shops that can professionally install a turbo kit on my i4 with custom fabricating ic piping and all for a decent price? and in the NOVA area =P

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
i know this is the wrong place to post this but i cant post in the market place.. anyone would want to buy angel eyes from diode dynamics. for 07-08 and 05-06. never used. me and my brother got sfr angel eyes instead
white-07-08-fog light wiring-70$ plus shipp
white-05-06-oem switch-105$ plus shipp

pm if anyone interested around the area i really dont like shipping these
nope but im parting out my car if you wanna buy any of my stuff.....

15081 - 15100 of 15132 Posts