Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Team TNT Official Watering Hole

Tags
tnt club
427K views 15K replies 131 participants last post by  1QUICKSHRK 
#1 · (Edited)
:3_kwijl: :3_bier: WELCOME 1 & ALL TO Team TNT (TUSCANI & TIBURON) OFFICIAL WATERING HOLE

***WHICH IS A POST NON-WHORE ZONE!!!***
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO POST, BUT LET'S KEEP THE WHORING TO A MIN HERE, THIS IS MORE INFO & REAL CHATTING!!

#27 ·
omg. WTFFF it was a non-whoring thread that NC whored on. And now of yall are on for me to yell out. and quit with the jokes Thomas, you are rocking the decal ;)

#28 ·
Speck said:
lmfao

talk to them for us ;)

you alredy have contact with the hott....i mean with the members
bwhahahaha yeah funny thing is some of there members cars are bamf and then a few i cant figure out im like wtf its not a heavily modded show car nor is it modded to make big power like the rest its just kinda ehhhh................. thats the only way i can describe it.

#29 · (Edited)
slightlyconceitd said:
omg. WTFFF it was a non-whoring thread that NC whored on. And now of yall are on for me to yell out. and quit with the jokes Thomas, you are rocking the decal ;)
I am not whoring. Not hating either its cool that you guys are trying to get organized. we just trying to rep our area just like ya'll trying to rep yours. but im not into the whole car club thing with the stickers, and having to meet so often, and having to have a certain no. of mods. If i was to start a club it would be just to keep in touch with people more often and hangout than any of that stuff. just sayin is all.

#31 ·
slightlyconceitd said:
so that would be whoring. and yes, they are haters.
whatever u have half the no. of post i do but accumulated them in under 3 months and ive been a member since early 2005. so you saying im whoring is like the pot calling the kettle black.

#36 ·
Scythe said:
I. If i was to start a club it would be just to keep in touch with people more often and hangout than any of that stuff. just sayin is all.
Agreed completely, but Mo is the Prez by near-unanimous consent, and he's the first up at bat to make rules. I support him, and will continue to support him. The NY chapter will be a little more lax on that...

#37 ·
Trevor said:
Agreed completely, but Mo is the Prez by near-unanimous consent, and he's the first up at bat to make rules. I support him, and will continue to support him. The NY chapter will be a little more lax on that...

Thanks Trev....could you grab me a beer while your up & please don't shake it this time, thank you......

Here's the thing Danny, Dave, Speck, & all others...... the Team is just a bunch of Brothers & Sisters, with the same type car that hang out. Ok yeah we will have a decal(Tom, don't make me send Doc over there) & maybe shirts in the near future (say we're at a meet/show, what have you, people see us & be like " hey what's that about, can I join?"), that is because my vision is for us to be known as the cool people on the block, not to be confused with the NKOTB. We plan to hang out among ourselves AS WELL as others. Something like, "hey, who wanna go to KD or BG, let's get the Team together & get a discounted rate." or "It's so & so's birthday, let's have a party!" or " there's a meet in NC, let's caravan it down there & show them some love." This is NOT gonna turn into a VA Vs NC or anywhere thing, ONLY on the track. Just a bunch of people with the same cars, little bit of money to do some mods, that like to hang out & drink beer. As for the requirements to get in, well as you can tell, we have let some slide. I mean we are up to like 14 & some members we haven't even seen yet & some are still out to sea (HEY CHAD, be safe out there brother!!) We're not doing the "oh you GOTTA PAY DUES thing!!", we pay for everything out of pocket, the more we have going in on things, the less we pay. The reason for showing to meets, is so that we show in force/love, instead of like 1 or 2 Tibbs, then people saying "man your Team sux, can't even get people to show." Yes we all have jobs & sometimes getting days off doesn't happen, but we do what we can. As for expanding, well that is up to everyone, we have Blanco moving to WV, Trev in NY & I think Modelo (if he's around) in Germany, so yes we can, have & most likley will, the more, the more people can go in for beer runs!!!

I hope this clears this up for some, any more questions or comments are welcomed. :3_bier:

#39 ·
don't mind me...just wh....wait we aren't suppose to do that in here are we? j/k

Good thread...Thomas will die the next time i see him (he knows why)

I think instead of just nominating and saying this person holds this position (no pun Niki), we should get nominations for positions and actually VOTE for that office. If we don't have two or more peeps going for the same job, THEN just give it to the one person. That's how the whole nominations/voting process works. Can i get an AMEN?

#41 ·
327Medic said:
I think instead of just nominating and saying this person holds this position (no pun Niki), we should get nominations for positions and actually VOTE for that office. If we don't have two or more peeps going for the same job, THEN just give it to the one person. That's how the whole nominations/voting process works. Can i get an AMEN?

Now that's what I am talking about.... A SUGGESTION!!! 'AT-A-BOY Doc :3_bier:

AMEN Brother
So do we start for NOW on??or the last 3??

#51 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.