Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i need the Wiring Diagram for the 07 GT Cruise Control System. I'm pretty sure it's the same all the years round.

I have a 2nd spare control module from the engine bay and i want to try and install it into my gf's 07 Accent.

I have the knowledge and know-how as most of you know, so as long as it runs off of basic 12v commands and signals, i know i can do it. IF it runs off a completely separate control module inside the car...I'm f*cked. lol

It has 11 pins in the plug so if it IS 12 volt, i think i can account for most of them....

12v
ground
On
Set
Acl.
Decl.
Cancel
Brake
Nuetral/Park
Resume
??

I feel like pulsing 12 volts to a few of the pins probably initiates certain features. Such as Accelerate, Set, even cancel when you hit the brake.

if anyone has any wiring diagrams for this, please share them. I plan on making my own control unit as i don't have the stock one anymore.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you sir! So much!

So, if anyone cares to add...It seems like it would be very easy to do. The only issue i would have is the different Ohm cariables for Set/Coast and Acl/Resume....

Could the stock switch in the steering wheel have these variable resistances biult into it? If so, maybe pulling it out of my friends Tib wouldnt be a bad idea..

Everything else seems simple tho. Speed sensor, Brake, Power, Ground, Ignition...Nice, nice..I think i can do this.

·
Administrator
9,538 Posts
No clue, the OP hasn't been on here in 3 years and never followed up.
An old thread that dead ends. Sigh.

@Njtricker609

1 - 9 of 9 Posts