Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

tein s-tech and struts

809 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Jazzville 
#1 ·
so wanted to get a feel on if anyone would be interested in buying these. tein s-tech springs on strutst. front struts are brand new rear struts are blown and will need to be replaced. springs and front struts have at most 2000 miles on them. not splitting up springs from struts. local pick up in greensboro/chapel hill area would be best but willing to ship if buyer covers shipping charges. will update with pics tonight when im home from work. thinking 160 local pick up or 160+shipping within the us. also open to trades pm with trade offers.

also have a set of stock springs make offer just taking up space same as other local is preferred but shipping can be arranged just cover the charges

#5 · (Edited)
i may have entered it incorrectly seeing as how ive never tried shipping anything out of "country" the cheapest on ups is 75$ ill check other services as well. that way we can get a correct price

also please keep in mind that price was off of rough estimates on packaging ill have to properly weigh and size out the box

#8 ·
I can vouch that these springs make a big difference in the ride. I just put some on my tiburon to get ready to sell it and it rides really nice, probably about 3/4" lower too. Stock struns , tien springs.

#9 ·
drive around for 2 days AJ, it will drop to about 2 inches

#10 ·
sounds good dude been crazy busy at work so im gonna try and get those measurements tomorrow and get a more accurate quote

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.