Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TEXAS MEGA MEET​

It's that Time again...I'm going to be supporting this all mainly on our event website so I don't have 5-6 different places I have to go update...but I can answer any questions in here if you guys/gals have any! We had to make some adjustments to the date because of track avaliability so it is bumping us to April 28th...so I hope many of you will still be able to make it.

We're doing $33/car again and we have to have at least 30 cars signed up again! So go check it out!!!! And be sure to post up if you've paid (we'll see the paypal if you have) or if you're Planning to go...

And if possible...could somebody hook up some signatures...I'm so burned out on graphics and designs it's not even funny...LOL so let me know if you can help...I can provide some images...or steal them from the website...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some really great things are happening for our meet. With the potential of HMA getting involved, we really need to step up and make sure this is a good, professional showing so we can keep them involved! I have pulled a good amount of this from some of the larger “meet” (NOPI, HIN) pages, as we want to follow many of their guidelines. Much of this has already been covered here on the web site (same thing I posted last year).

Straight off the website:

These, the Disclaimer and Expectations, are common sense guys and girls but I'm putting it up here so that everybody is on the same page and KNOWS what the deal is. It's the "Fine Print" if you will.

Disclaimer:
Neither the organizing parties, potential sponsors, nor Prairie Hill Raceway will be held accountable for any possible damage that may occur to your vehicle through your participation in this event. You will participate at your own risk. All efforts will be made to make this a safe and fun event.

Expectations:
As a paying participant and community member you are expected to conduct yourself in the appropriate manner and clean up after yourself and/or other members in your party. Absolutely no horsing around in the cars will be tolerated and if you are a danger to other participants you will be asked to leave the event.

None the less so everybody is aware.
NO ACOHOLIC BEVERAGES will be allowed on the premises, DO NOT BRING THEM.
NO AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR will be tolerated. (covered above)
NO WEAPONS of any kind will be tolerated. (Knifes, guns, etc)

If you do have an issue that you want addressed please bring it up with either of the event organizers. That would be DBPM – David, or myself TheGreatWhite – Chris. We want this to be a fun and exciting event for everybody involved, ourselves included.

We have put this event on so that all of you can have a place to go and enjoy your passions with others who are equally as passionate about their Hyundai’s as you.. Just like you we LOVE our cars and can’t wait for the next time we can enjoy them and just have fun.

I look forward to seeing you all lined up for pictures again here shortly, this event is once again going to be an AWESOME time!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Organizer/Sponsor Attendees: :3_worship :3_worship :3_worship
N/A Cars ---- F/I Cars
1. TheGreatWhite - HOU
2. DBPM - DFW
3. UnHolyTib - Round Rock
4. Lance (dfwhyundais.com) - DFW

Currently Paid Attendees: :3_winkthu
N/A Cars ---- F/I Cars
1. inferredrecords - HOU
2. aLiEn_sPoReZ - HOU
3. 1wild1 - Round Rock
4. dennis88662000 - Killeen
5. Tibboy2003 - Harker Heights
6. ElectricRed2006 - Missouri
7. BlcTib01 - Missouri
8. 04_GTV6 - OK
9. James Garrard – TX
10. Landshark16 – HOU
11. xclusivetib03 – Lubbock
12. RedRambler - Round Rock
13. Paki - DFW
14. Omar Washington - Killeen
15. baldeagle432 - Lake Ann, MI
16. Derick Call - Killeen
17. Duwey - Killeen
18. kartunez - Cleburne
19. 05sleeper - DFW
20. Cycon82 - Austin
21. SplinterCel - Angry Civic 1
22. SplinterCel - Angry Civic 2
23. SplinterCel - Angry Civic 3
24. JonGTR - San Antonio
25. Tibjet - San Antonio
26. notforvousa - SA
27. BellyoftheShark - DFW
28. FIXER - DFW
29. TAZ - DFW
30. Romeo007 - SA
31. REDBULL - Edinburg
32. tr8530 - Bryan
33. Jee '05 Tib - Killeen
34. Anthony Renteria - Georgetown
35. Kaotik Tib - San Antonio
36. GarciaCues - DFW
37. Ghostshark - Killeen

PM me your "Status" so I can update this list as we get closer to the Shoot-Out!
Definites:(NOT PAID)

1. Blue Thunder - Victoria
2. roachjuice - OK

Hopefuls:(NOT PAID)

1. David Seale - HOU
2. jordan23ryan - HOU
3. Nocturn - Austin
4. 12secTib - OK
5. Stryker_1978 - HOU

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
this may be a dumb question, but where is it? I can't find it anywhere on the site, I may be down if it isn't to far a drive from ATX, just another stock tib though =-(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this may be a dumb question, but where is it? I can't find it anywhere on the site, I may be down if it isn't to far a drive from ATX, just another stock tib though =-(
It's in Prarie Hill Texas...bout 15-20 miles east of Waco. It's really not a bad trip and there are a pretty good number of folks that meet up in your area and caravan together....

On the site it says where it is on the front page at the top just after the "DBPM" logo and if you go to the "Info and Details" link on the left it, about 3/4's of the way down there will be a link to a "MAP" that you can click on to see it's exact location....

Hope you can make it!!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I am in, you know that!

·
Registered
525 Posts
It's in Prarie Hill Texas...bout 15-20 miles east of Waco. It's really not a bad trip and there are a pretty good number of folks that meet up in your area and caravan together....

On the site it says where it is on the front page at the top just after the "DBPM" logo and if you go to the "Info and Details" link on the left it, about 3/4's of the way down there will be a link to a "MAP" that you can click on to see it's exact location....

Hope you can make it!!!
I don't have Pay Pal.How can I reserve my place or pay for it now??

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I don't have Pay Pal.How can I reserve my place or pay for it now??
ok...there are two ways I can tell you...
1. get a paypal account
2. depending on where in Texas you are..we have a good number of people everywhere...you could have them paypal for you and thus you would just pay them cash.

Where are you in Texas?

Otherwise we can figure something out via PM's....so if those ideas won't work for you then shoot me a PM and we'll get you set up.

·
Banned
642 Posts
I am their if my New motor is in and i am Ready ! If everything goes well it should be Fine ! I missed the last one because i was waiting on my Assassin, So i am going to be pissed if i miss this one because i a putting a Built motor in my car :3_coool:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'll be there. I'm keeping my mouth shut though cause I think I jinxed myself last time.

If my turbo Z is ready, then I may have someone bring that along too. It'll be fully built.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
oooo I found it, I was mainly looking for what city so I would know an ETA, but its only about an hour and 40 minutes. May be doable.

1 - 20 of 798 Posts