Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
I better see some pictures of my car. I need some new ones for the library and I saw a ton of people taking them

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The meet was awesome - even though out of all the people that came I only met a handful of people I mostly knew but I did meet a few new people. Next meet that is somethin that will have to be improved upon getting everyone introduced and maybe wear name tags. Hooters was great and they had plenty of room for all of us. The garage was awesome to have.
Agreed! Thanks, Orlean, for putting this all together for us. I've definitely got some good ideas for some improvements we could make for the next big meet, to deal with some of these issues. (Talked a few over with my dad, he offered up some great ideas from car shows he'd been to in the past.)

Although for some reason I feel bad for not making it better. I know it lacked some stuff - this will be improved upon next time unless someone else wants to set one up.
Dude, don't feel bad! The meet was great, whether or not there were a few things that could be improved. We had 31 Tibs at one time! That alone says a lot. Even if there were no organization at all....31 Tibs!!! 38 total with the stragglers! (Though others had left at that point.)

I'd definitely like to help out with the next big one, since I've got some good ideas to work with. Next year or whenever that will be, I'll jump in the fray. (While I like Xeno's idea of more frequent meets, at the same time, I don't know if we should do them TOO often, almost makes em less special, ya know? I dunno.)

I didnt take as many pictures as I liked Xeno and Stimpy were the only ones that possed for me haha.
Well, once you post those and show how freakin' [email protected]$$ some of those photos came out, I'm sure the other Tibs will make it a point to pose for you next time! ...Plus, some people have mentioned not getting to meet people, that's certainly a great way! I didn't get to meet Xeno until we ended up in those photos together. Great way to meet!

All in all, fantastic meet. This was my first meet, but I had a wonderful time and I'll definitely be back for more from time to time! Thanks again Orlean, and it was great to meet all of you that I did ... Orlean, Jimmy, Rick, Brad, Lou, Herb, Mitch, Sam, Ashley, TC, Dean, Gio, Chris, Justin, David, James, & Jessica, and those others whose names I can't remember!

-- Andy :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
That was a fun meet. We need to do it again sometime.

·
Sam:Moderator of the Dead
2,220 Posts
We just got home about an hour ago. I must say, the meet was awesome! It was a pleasure to meet everybody, and special thanks to Orlean for letting my dogs stay at his place..lol.

I hope to be able to come to some more meets, but it may be a while.

It was really cool seeing that many tibs in one place!

·
Registered
843 Posts
You must be really happy Sam 3 posts in a row :p haha

No problem man, anytime. To bad I wasnt able to to catch up with you at my place when you picked up the dogs. Thanks for coming that far though for this, your truely dedicated to your car - suprise your girlfriend isnt jelouse LOL!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Orlean Meet Pictures.

Yay!! finally i can log in ...and reply......:2_mrgreen i took like 60 pics and ill post asap...i took about 15 mins of video which is not alot ....if anyone took alot of film and doesnt want to edit it...please post a downloadable link...ill edit...

·
Official NT Bunghole Licker
851 Posts

hey Orlean, when ur photoshopping ur images, be careful which tools you have selected when ur randomly clicking... looks like you left a few paintbrush marks randomly place on a few of ur images.

...that or ur sensor has some extraneous stuff rolling around in there, which you'll want to get cleaned asap.

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts

This Tib is so money! Makes our rides look really expensive.

Thats my other controbution to the tib community other then my sense of humor

Now you all know who you should vote for for COTM

·
Registered
843 Posts

hey Orlean, when ur photoshopping ur images, be careful which tools you have selected when ur randomly clicking... looks like you left a few paintbrush marks randomly place on a few of ur images.

...that or ur sensor has some extraneous stuff rolling around in there, which you'll want to get cleaned asap.
It was a tool I realised that after I posted it lol. I've always hated using Laptop Mouse Pads because they can go crazy on you, lol.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.