Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was one of the guys that got in on the Thanksgiving Sale.... Can't wait to get this bad boy installed, and if things workout with the spare motor that I'm trying to pick up. We may just see how much the stock 2.7 can really handle :3_smiliec

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nisco said:
pretty sweet... nice color
(shoulda gone with gold tho)

I'll have a bit of gold on the valvecovers.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I agree nice color. Does that color match the Tidal wave well? Because I was trying to find a powdercoat color to match the stock paint. You, dont happen to know the color it was powdercoated with do you?

·
AKA TidalWaveTiburon
768 Posts
NICE!!!!!!! I too love the color. Enjoy your new toy

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Aww man...i hate you so much now!

j/k, but I am seriously jealous, congrats :)

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
05GT said:
We may just see how much the stock 2.7 can really handle :3_smiliec
we already found out :)

congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks sweet dude love the blue! Mine just came in the mail aswell right after christmas. I got the sniper tho didnt have the loot to go assassin but I dont intend passing the 300 mark so I am excited none the less! Kinda wana do somthing like 04 tib is doing or what I think he's doing ne - way wana see how far the base sniper kit can go without any changes in pullies and what not. Although I' ll probably be geting one of those lightweight pullies from Tim to see if any more gets squeazed out of it and ill definalty be getin me one of those ice boxes for those hot a$$ summer days well ne-way before I drag on congrats on the kit bro dont drink and boost and have a happy new year! lol That goes for everyone else aswell

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
nice.... hope you enjoy it man.... now get us some pics after the install

·
Registered
639 Posts
looks sweet bro, congrats man

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Sweeet...Yeah i'll be excited aswell if i had an assassin lol congrats.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts