Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Na everything is good but i was driving to work n ppl at work said they can hear the TOB going. Thats what i think it is cuz when i want to put it in 1st its amazingly hard to put it in. And when i do have it in 1st the car would move and sound like i have the clutch halfway giving no gas like its about to stall out when the pedal is to the floor

·
Registered
21 Posts
So i orderd my clutch masters kit sprung and was wondering if the sprung hub will fit on the fidanza FW on onther thread it wouldnt n only the unsprung will. Has anybody got the sprung hub and had no problems?

·
Registered
34 Posts
So I have a 05 v6 6speed thats in need of a new clutch, I've been doing a ton of reading on here but have one question.

If I were to buy a kit like the one linked below will I need new bolts for the flywheel to crank shaft and clutch to flywheel?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VALEO-HD-CLUTCH-KIT-CONVERSION-FLYWHEEL-fits-03-08-HYUNDAI-TIBURON-2-7L-SE-GT/400508896527?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid=333008&algo=RIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=27673&meid=c78538cae6d2434c9a5ebb5abee387fe&pid=100010&rk=3&rkt=10&sd=151061494900

Also this kit is just used as a reference probably not the one I'll order. Still open to brands, I'm just looking for a firm pedal daily driver. Any recommendations are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Alright guys im in need of some very URGENT HELP!!!!! I havent had my tin on over 2 months its BS. I gotta CM stage 1 and after having my bud pull my trans off to figure out i dont have a Fidanza FW n got effd by a friend that said he put it in there. So i gotta return my friction plate and buy a fidanza FW which i have already. So tonight were on the lift the 2nd time, get the subframe dwn. Pull the FW and clutch off. TURNS OUT, it was a single mass conversion, and that middle part on the stock FW is NOT the right peice. ON TOP OF THAT, whoever did the job is an idiot. Cuz the FW wasnt flush to the block and the middle part started to crack in a circle like the bolts were over torqued. Now someone please tell me they still have there stock FW so i can use that middle peice for my Fidanza FW PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Lol so uhhh after being told that a fidanza FW and clutch masters stage 1 will pair together,,,, well it didnt. Idk what it is but the pressure plate is not flush to the FW. Soo eff this eff that havent had my car in over 2 months cuz of so many problems with this thing

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lol so uhhh after being told that a fidanza FW and clutch masters stage 1 will pair together,,,, well it didnt. Idk what it is but the pressure plate is not flush to the FW. Soo eff this eff that havent had my car in over 2 months cuz of so many problems with this thing
I have a exedy pro-kit clutch kit which is basically OEM. ID sell you the whole kit if you wanted

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello,

I am looking for a clutch/FW for 2007 2.7L GT limited. I want something that will last for a long time (preferably). I will be doing the basics soon of CAI and exhaust. I may eventually do supercharger and other mods but am unsure. For the most part it will be a daily driver sometimes in traffic. Would like to beef it up and do very mild racing. It would seem from for what I need would be a stage 2 or 3 at most. Any suggestions on which stage and what type. Pretty sure Ill go with CM clutch and Fidanza FW. What material for the wheel? Weight? Im a newbie, so many options any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I need to change my clutch soon and I don't really have the money to buy the clutch kit for $500. I found this kit on rockauto AMS AUTOMOTIVE 05055 8.875" X .875" X 20T which seems like everybody buy it. Anyone running this kit and how reliable is it?

121 - 138 of 138 Posts