Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, use this thread to post pictures and videos you guys took at the BBQ. Unfortunately I'm not going to post any of the ones I took because my camera is garbage. I mainly want Glycerine or Kats pictures and videos.

BTW that drive back was awsome when it was open road for us. We should definately start thinking about the next meet since we'll need about a month's notice for most people.

It was nice to finally meet everyone and see the diverseness in Hyundai's. Thanks for everyone who chipped in with the food, money, and to the people who came [Kat, Nas, Jon, Adam, Marcus, Eric, Yuepheng, Derek, Matt, Clinton, Me, and all the passengers. . I know it was a long drive for most, but a fun one. Plus you should sleep great tonight with no problems. But I hope you guys have fun.

Also this is only the beginning. The meets will be more fun and more whatever.

UPDATED!!! PICTURES ARE ON POST:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Had a Blast time with everyone.

It was nice to get to know all of you finally. thanks for the great time.

Special Thanks to Kat and Marcus' Friend for grilling Awesome food.

pictures aren't great, but here's some shots from the crappiest camara at the meet.

===================================================

==============================================================

More Coming

·
Registered
464 Posts
Part. 3 okay. it's getting tiring to upload bunch of pictures...

=================================================

===========================================================

okay. this is all from me. it's crappy but somewhat okay shots.

waiting for others to upload!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
anyone wanna buy me a house out there and get me a plane ticket?? ive been to cali once and i miss it

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eric its very tiring trying to save all your pics too. anymore? did u take any vids?

very nice pictures kat. try and upload them before 5 lol thats when i start. cant wait to see more pics. and vids

·
Registered
464 Posts
eric its very tiring trying to save all your pics too. anymore? did u take any vids?

very nice pictures kat. try and upload them before 5 lol thats when i start. cant wait to see more pics. and vids
nah i didnt take any videos... n i do have other pictures but it's somewhat blurry and messed

up shots. only uploaded all okay quality shots. lol.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
do u have higher resolution pics or are those the same size as the original?

·
Registered
166 Posts
http://gallery.me.com/clintcronin#100248&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Here is about 60 or so pictures of the cars of the meet at the camp area. This was fun guys!! I wish that I was able to come a bit earlier. Since I only brought a few bags of chips and some soda if anyone needs cash kicked back for food please let me know. The burgers rocked so I'm happy to chip in if needed.

We should def. do something at the beach before the summer is over if at all possible!

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
looks like you guys had a nice little gathering there. Sorry I couldn't make it (out camping in half moon bay), hopefully next time. Besides, I left some love there with that freshly installed s/c.

·
Registered
5 Posts
wadup guys! i finally made an account! wohoo lol.. im about to head out to sac.. when i get there i will upload the photos i have and videos. it was alot of fun.. thanks alot for the invite. maybe next time we can do like a go cart racing evening!!!:mm4l:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts