Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1001 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys...searched and found no such thing so here it is...

every other state/city seems like they have one, and they pop up on any search that I make so I think its only fair if we have one.

For those who don't already know, we are currently working on a meet at the Varsity downtown. Feb 4th...

more details here - http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176943

any one new is very welcome to come along...

Also, when a new member joins, please leave info in this form so that others know who they can contact if they ever need any help with anyone:

Name
Model of Car

sticky please....

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ryan (The beast) Brown
Cumming, GA
Silver 03 tib gt
very straight indeed....

jk on "the beast" though....don't think anyone has ever called me that....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Todd Smith
Augusta, GA
08 Silver GS
Happily married to a hottie

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Jordan Fowler
Habersham County, GA
05' Tidal Wave Blue GT

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
should I even post in here since my Tib is gone...gawd I miss it...I meet Garrett and Josh last September when I came up for an annual Helen mountain run I have been making for years with former Tib owners and present Tib owners...I lived in Lawrenceville from 98 till 08 and now live in Fort Myers, Fl...I was and still am in and around the Tiburon scene from TuscaniTuner.com to SEU-ATL.com...I used to show at Nopi Nationals every year from 03 till it ended a few years ago...and I hit up the Varsity when able back then...I was at 2 big Tib events in Orlando last year and hope to get to more this year...I might not have my Tib anymore but have always found the Tib guys to be some of the best guys I have ever meet...especially in comparison to the SRT guys I see and meet at the events now...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
bump for some exposure......friggin SE section never gets any attention.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
it'd be awesome to get this stickied lol :) :) buttt it might be easier to get stickied with more people posting up in here.

1 - 20 of 1001 Posts