Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

41 - 60 of 2062 Posts

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
Oh, and yes, that means... "Challenge issued."

And yes, I'm whoring your thread. From now until I think you actually have a chance. Then I'll go back and delete my posts to see how badly that hurts ya'll.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Mike you dirty sum ***** thats so not nice, and WTF??? i did have lik ealmost 1000 posts now all of a sudden i have 960?????? whathappened

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
emir if you are delting my posts i am going to cut ur balls off at our meet.

and mike its already been broughten. Its On

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
gerthiekins said:
and mike its already been broughten. Its On
Sweet, gives me something to do today now that I'm something-to-do-less.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
ok i am extremely pissed off about how my posts disappeared i swear if it was emir who dleted some posts to be funny cuz i was so close to 1000 and mentioned it he is gonna pay a dear price at the meet.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
sorry Mike but i have a meeting from 10-11 where i talk for about 10 minutes or so haha. so I will be on the phone but i am sure i will post sometime while i am on the phone lol.

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
You're a dirty *****, you know that, don't you? I am now 2 reports from being finished. 4 if you count the crappy sketches I have to send out that take all of about 30 seconds. I will be done with work 1 hour before lunch. And then I'll be forced to come back for 3 hours afterwards. Who's BRIGHT IDEA is that ****? I wonder if she'd (boss) let me go home early after she tears me a new one at our meeting? Probably not. Bah. 5.5 more hours of this ****box.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
bahhh i have 6 hours, lol.and i will also have about 2hrs of overtime at 27/hr hahahah. and i am on the phone as i type lol they are all just talkin away and i sit here and say nothing lol.

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
Phone meetings own. It also owns when your boss takes you out for lunch during your performance review. I am also going to petition Emir or Dre to change the title of this thread. "The Official TUSCANIGK & GERTHIEKINS Thread". :D

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
hey, at least you two are doing what you're supposed to be doing, WHORING UP THIS THREAD . . . and not fightin over a girl you have seen 2-3 times tops . . . jeese, hehe! just messin guys

but seriously, who wants to come to bob's and install my headers w/ me? Anyone own a lift? I need to get these things on, they don't do me much good sitting in my trunk!

And I'm really ****in bored, all I have to do today is my laundry . . . .

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
We can install the headers at the Last Man Puking meet, if ya'll're up for it? I don't care, I'll give it a shot. And there should be some people there that've done it, so... We'll utilize past experience. And just make them do it. :D

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Tuscani GK said:
We can install the headers at the Last Man Puking meet, if ya'll're up for it? I don't care, I'll give it a shot. And there should be some people there that've done it, so... We'll utilize past experience. And just make them do it. :D
do you have a four banger?

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
hoffa79 said:
do you have a four banger?
Yes, I do. And I realize the 4 and 6 are completely different, so I don't need to be told. I know a thing or two about cars, believe it or not. :p

·
Non-emo
3,353 Posts
Tuscani GK said:
You're a dirty *****, you know that, don't you? I am now 2 reports from being finished. 4 if you count the crappy sketches I have to send out that take all of about 30 seconds. I will be done with work 1 hour before lunch. And then I'll be forced to come back for 3 hours afterwards. Who's BRIGHT IDEA is that ****? I wonder if she'd (boss) let me go home early after she tears me a new one at our meeting? Probably not. Bah. 5.5 more hours of this ****box.
Join the club... I'm usually done by 3 but have to wait til 4:30-5:00 to go home.

Bunch of effing post whores...

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Tuscani GK said:
Yes, I do. And I realize the 4 and 6 are completely different, so I don't need to be told. I know a thing or two about cars, believe it or not. :p
then you should have been able to figure it out already......since its a 45 min install tops:p

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
we're talkin about installin my headers here, cause i have a v6, not his . . . unless i missed somethin

41 - 60 of 2062 Posts