1 - 20 of 1025 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok I have seen alot of ppl from IN around this forum and i think we
need a dedicated thread.

this would be a good place to talk about meets and where ppl live

mmmmm kay.....just to start I live in Fort Wayne and will be going to the University of Cincinnati in the fall

·
Registered
241 Posts
Re: Indiana Tibs

I don't live in Indiana, but I'm awful close to Terre Haute.

·
Registered
419 Posts

The official Lafayette area's modded Tibb here, i see a lot of Tibbs in my area, but no modded ones (except mine... ) but maybe they are hiding...lol

·
Registered
101 Posts

It's about 30 miles south of Bloomington, and 30 miles southwest of Seymour. That's why I joined here, cause the other people from Bedford. I can't ever seem to catch em around town.
On another note, I was up at ITB today, and was disappointed :3_sadley: with the Tib turn out. 3---1 RD and 2 GK's. I was expecting to see alot more, since they've became alot more popular in the last year. Well there's always next year or the Tib meets. :3_winkthu

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

yeah i wasn't in town for that otherwise i might have shown up, i think Indiana need to have an official meet sometime that would be really cool

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

hey i just saw a silver tib with the limited edition Club GTR "Tuscani-1"
tib body kit, with tuscani badges, and a mussa exhaust for sale and i was wondering if any1 know who that is. that tib looks really nice i just checked it out tonight, its a really nice kit

·
Registered
674 Posts

I might try to make it there. Look for the DynoTech Engineering sponsored car on Sunday. It's a 97 TransAm running 7's. It's Maroon and white with no other decal other than some big A$$ ones on the side that say DynoTech Engineering. I might be there to help out with the car.

·
Registered
93 Posts

I'll be working, hell I'll be at the dealership on Monday even.

BTW, next dyno day let me know. The new turbo is on and running, and I'm curious as to where it's at on pump gas. Any chance I could drive my own?

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

ohhhhh man the US Nationals were sooo freakn' coool, god those TFDs are absolutely amazing. when those things went past u felt the shock wave from them, my dad took some cool pics there so i should have them posted pretty soon :3_winkthu

·
Registered
13 Posts

I live in South Bend, but right now im at school at Purdue in West Lafayette...I just got my tib over the summer, but plannin on goin F/I

·
Registered
135 Posts

SleekTib03 said:
I live in South Bend, but right now im at school at Purdue in West Lafayette...I just got my tib over the summer, but plannin on goin F/I
I'm in South Bend (well very close to) give me a shout sometime when you are home and i'll get some other Tibs together for a mini-meet

S

·
0 Posts

jas72 said:
The official Lafayette area's modded Tibb here, i see a lot of Tibbs in my area, but no modded ones (except mine... ) but maybe they are hiding...lol
i wouldn't say that you're the official modded tib....

1 - 20 of 1025 Posts