Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

961 - 980 of 1025 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Sounds fine to me, I'm sure the weather won't cooperate one way or another. Rather it be heat than rain lol

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
What about August 14th. It's a sunday. The only reason for the change is i work the 13th till noonish so wouldnt be able to meet up around 2ish. Now if we did do the 13th we could go out to eat for dinner like a family. Or throw some burgers on the grillz

·
Registered
17 Posts
What's up? I'm from southern Indiana and I don't know anyone else down here with a tibby. I've seen a few around but I don't know the drivers. This is my first post but if I can get with some other southern Indiana Tibby owners-I'm definitely down for a meet. Even if it is all the way in Indy, I'll go if there's another tibby driving up there too.

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
Don't you laugh. Just so everyone knows, im looking for a house in west lafayete. Closer to campus=better.

·
Banned
1 Posts
participating or just getting smashed? :3_bdaybig
getting smashed! :3_pimatyo:3_chubby:

I've gone twice so far and abs love it! Although the LIL5 in '10 was kinda lame bc it rained the whole time but when i went in '09 it was awesome weather the whole time.

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
getting smashed! :3_pimatyo:3_chubby:

I've gone twice so far and abs love it! Although the LIL5 in '10 was kinda lame bc it rained the whole time but when i went in '09 it was awesome weather the whole time.
nice, ive heard they know how to party over there. Are you in college?

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you're doing it right you'll miss it when it's over, trust me. Except class and ramen noodles. **** those.

·
Banned
1 Posts
If you're doing it right you'll miss it when it's over, trust me. Except class and ramen noodles. **** those.
um, no.

i will not miss school and being poor as **** living in some **** apt and driving a hyundai

im ready to be on salary driving a bmw. not like you're not allowed to drink on weekends after college anyways

961 - 980 of 1025 Posts