Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

981 - 1000 of 1025 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Im from Northwest Indiana about 20 Mins from Merrillville. Ive actually just started today taking my Tib apart to customize it. Im always up too meeting up. If we can get enough people we should do a meet

·
Administrator
5,353 Posts
Where are the southern Indiana tibs? Hard to find any around. I've seen one in Evansville with the Tuscani rebadge but nothing else.
I reside in Newburgh, which is right next to Evansville. I don't daily my tib, but I do work in Evansville so you could see me on sunny warm days. It's far from stock.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Im from Northwest Indiana about 20 Mins from Merrillville. Ive actually just started today taking my Tib apart to customize it. Im always up too meeting up. If we can get enough people we should do a meet
you arent too far from me. thats only 20 minutes away. I'm in Northwest Indiana as well- currently bouncing between East Chicago and Hammond

·
Registered
0 Posts
hey man i live in LaPorte IN, but i go to school down in Vincennes. Im home every other weekend though. We should get a meet to happen up by us.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey man i live in LaPorte IN, but i go to school down in Vincennes. Im home every other weekend though. We should get a meet to happen up by us.
Cool, I'm still up in the Northwest
Add me on Facebook
My Name is Jake Bestich
Next time your up in the NW we should meet up and cruise

·
Registered
32 Posts
Everyone!
Indiana Tib Owners Get some Free time and lets meet up.
I'm Down , Message me on NT or add me on FB Jake Bestich
Meet up, Do some photos, Get some lunch, and do a cruise
Just Do It

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm down for a meet, but my tibby is still in progress so a little taken apart and industrial looking right now if you know what I mean. lol

·
Banned
9,129 Posts
I'm down for a meet, but my tibby is still in progress so a little taken apart and industrial looking right now if you know what I mean. lol
I was completely stock @ my first meet...yes its fun to show off your ride but its also a great chance to see other peoples rides and mods so you can see and hear them in person to help you choose where you want to go with modding...

981 - 1000 of 1025 Posts