Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

· Registered
6,085 Posts
...actually, I think the misspelling gave a more Kentuckian feel...

lol I'm j/p guys...

· Registered
278 Posts
Living in the CIncinnati area, I have noticed that Ohio is more of a "hillbilly area" than Kentucky. Don't believe me? Drive up 71 north about 1 hour ouside of Cincinnati going to Columbus and you will see a barn with the Rebel flag painted on teh roof. Then 2 miles later see the giant signs saying "Jesus is coming," "Hell is real," and then the 10 commandments.

· Registered
6,085 Posts
Oh no, I know, Ohio is full of religious psychos...'twas a joke...

· Registered
223 Posts
Living in the CIncinnati area, I have noticed that Ohio is more of a "hillbilly area" than Kentucky. Don't believe me? Drive up 71 north about 1 hour ouside of Cincinnati going to Columbus and you will see a barn with the Rebel flag painted on teh roof. Then 2 miles later see the giant signs saying "Jesus is coming," "Hell is real," and then the 10 commandments.
I know where your talking about, that stuff is so funny

· Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
11,072 Posts
Wow, I never noticed there wasn't an Official Kentucky Thread before...... oh well its stickied now.

G

·
What is up Daj349. Welcome. Hey most of us hang out in the Ohio thread. Join us there. Also you should clear you schedule and go to the mini ohio meet either April 28th-29th or May 5th-6th. We are still deciding on a date. Check out the thread, and welcome.

· Registered
450 Posts
woo hoo! Im from florence ky, but now im in louisville for school, either way im reppin KY, lets have a meet!

G

·
Oh dude, you are from Florence!? I live right next to Florence in Burlington/ Boone County. Next time you are up here we will all for sure go out and do something. Come hang with us in the Ohio.

· Registered
31 Posts
I guess I rep the lexington area. Versailles to be exact. I would definitly be willing to ride up to see some other tibs. I don't see any other tibs fixed up here.

· Registered
65 Posts
im always looking for tibs and i rarely see them. and when i do its generally an older person.. i want to meet some cool cats who want to do stuff to their cars. haha. ive seen a real cool black tib with an overextended spoiler, an oc w/ cf hood. and thats about it. then mine which is 3rd best in the louisville area. haha. actually, there is a white tuscani who actually went to the same hs as me, but i have no idea where he went..

· Registered
65 Posts
where would we meet? i need to get my tires fixed first.. but after that i'm all good :) how long will you be out of commission. hehe. (good luck with that btw) we could either meet in lexington .. or louisville i suppose.. somewhere central right?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.