Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

2681 - 2684 of 2684 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
:surprise: man that's a lot of **** goin on with ur tib haha , im really not sure until you get that CEL checked out and as for your light, probly is something with the wire connector but until you find its path and check it its unclear, ive seen many tibs , a few with tuscani logo but only one other that's active on our forums..weird

·
Registered
22 Posts
after changing everything and ordering other stuff i have finally cleared the p0133 cel light by replacing the crankshaft position sensor but after a battery disconnect and the trial run at 10 miles i got another cel, got it checked came up with p0032 and p0130, so i checked my wires to my O2 everything looked good, checked the resistance of the heater element on the b1s1 and came up with a outragous 9.35MOhms (should be like 8Ohm to 12Ohm(pins 3 and 4 of O2)) so put the old OE O2 back in because it checked fine, disconnected the battery for a reset and went for the same drive as before, so far no cel. but will drive around some more will update if cel comes back... still no idea where to find the other end of the wire to the ebrake wire so still have that light.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok i guess i lied, i went 500 miles without a cel after the last post but my drive to vegas has a stretch of 55 mph and that is when i popped the cel got it checked and got the p0133.
the crank shaft position sensor did get rid of all the issues i had(lack of power, stuttering, 3000rpm issues). the o2 that i have in there now was extended originally to reach but its not needed because i moved the connector on the harness without cutting and splicing so i'll try a bosch sensor i have with normal length wire, and going to reinstall cai so my filter isnt connected to my maf...

not sure why i post this here, no one really in this forum. i see tibs all day in and out of vegas and im guessing non of them are on here or something.

anyway if anyone reads this i will update probly tomorrow if the code appears after the changes.

2681 - 2684 of 2684 Posts