Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 9902 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: MN Tibs

I believe t-u-s-c-a-n-i is from around here, but he hasn't posted in here yet. Also, what happened to shark8m? I haven't seen him on the new boards yet. Did he get called on a military assignment?

·
Registered
767 Posts

Hey fellas, so about the dealer, I got mine in inver grove too. I dont trust them with my car, and all of the stuff i've done to my car I did on my own. I'm gonna bring it in for the brake line recall and tranny flush. I'm at 25,600 today.

I'm near the lakes in SW mpls, so i'll keep an eye out for ya.

Also, I talked to the parts mgr. and he dosent know much about HARD parts either. Safe bet is to do it on your own, and learn more about it.

peace,
-tim

·
Registered
43 Posts

Jus got (last friday) a new Carbon 03 GT Auto w/everything but ABS. It's all stock right now aside from the Sub re-wire and removal of the damned dealer sticker. But could use some help modding it out :3_wink:

I'm in Mpls, downtown :3_bier:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Welcome! :3_bier: There's a ton of information about our tibs here, so read up and enjoy! :3_lurk:

·
Registered
220 Posts

Yeah I have found a ton of info already just working my way through these forums. I like that theres everything offered from this one site such as How To, Links, Specs, For Sale, etc. Does anyone know when the store section is suppose to open? I was curious as to what they carried on this site.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Cheori is the one in charge of the store. You can pm him about it, I'm not exactly sure when it will officially open.

·
Registered
220 Posts

Great if I see that name I will ask. I saw you have your car posted up on cardomain.com. I like the selection of rims you have chosen. Nice car! Are there alot of people from this site with their cars posted on cardomain.com? I have set up a webpage on there but am working on getting pictures to put up there now.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Guess I'm number 7.. located in Minneapolis/Downtown. Picked up the car earlier this month, having alot of fun with it so far. Done nothing to it except swapped in an S2000 antenna. Great site, hope to see you guys around ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts

excellent...(Mr.Burns)

We should all try to meet up sometime...there's some pretty big Mitsu meet ups in this area. I'd be nice all go crusin past one of those..better yet rent the bbq site right next to em :2_cool:

·
Registered
767 Posts

Hey homies, the MNSC group is gonna get together and go to the auto show sat. the 20th. It would be fun to shock 'em with a few tibbys.

BTW I was following (an also) white tib tonite (sunday 3-14-4) for a while, so post if it was you.

peace out

1 - 20 of 9902 Posts