1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I lived in St Louis for several years before moving to Atlanta...I am coming for a visit the first week in February when I take vacation and would love to meet any Tib owners that might want to get together...

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts
I'm always here... Still working on finding that car, too. Apparently they've moved it... Hopefully *they* haven't moved. If I find it, it's tagged!

·
Registered
15 Posts
So how did everyone like the roads this morning? Did anyone have problems getting around town? I didn't drive the tib today but my wife did and she said it slid once but other then that it did ok.

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Being outhere for 20 minutes de-iceing the tib was not that much fun but driving it was nice. I was e-brake happy. Alwas kept pulling on it and make couple of 180's in a big parking lot. It was fun. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tuscani-I4 said:
Being outhere for 20 minutes de-iceing the tib was not that much fun
These are the days I'm so glad to have a garage. The ebrake thing sounds like a lot of fun, to bad with my luck I would end up hitting something in the parking lot that was coverd by a mound of snow. :)

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was making sure to find the perfect parking lot. It was big with no cars anywhere. Then the show started :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have a garage, but then I would have to drive around back + its not an automatic door.
I'm plannig on putting an automatic garage door in spring. Then I'll be ready for winter. :biggrin:

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Official MISSOURI thread

I think terry is from springfield. Come to the spring meet. Everybody will be there.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Anyone go to Mardi Gras this weekend?

·
NewTiburon.com Legend
1,871 Posts

Oh, oh... I was there...

For the most part, tho, it wasn't any fun. I had to babysit a couple of drunk girls I know from work, so... We ended up getting there around 2 and leaving around 8... Sad, they were PLASTERED. We went to Hard Rock at Union Station (had a room at the Hyatt), the two girls got into a fist fight (around 10), I up and left, went to the room, fell asleep and they wandered in at random intervals thruout the night. Next year... I'm going STAG...

·
Registered
15 Posts

Wow that sucks you have a bad time. I went 2 years ago with a few friends and things got crazy. It was a blast. With missing out on it this year due to work I hope I can make it next year.

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Well dudes!!! The worm weather is slowly coming and I smell a meet. Anybody still up for one.
April or so is what I'm shooting for. :3_winkthu

·
Registered
15 Posts

Can't wait. Maybe we should start a list of who thinks they can make it and when the best time to meet would be.

·
Registered
40 Posts

Yay for meets! Liking the 60 degree weather today??? Washed and waxed Jaws thismorning.
Okay, i'm in Ballwin, MO so keep me updated on what's happening!

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

PinkTiburon said:
Yay for meets! Liking the 60 degree weather today??? Washed and waxed Jaws thismorning.
Okay, i'm in Ballwin, MO so keep me updated on what's happening!
awesome thants another STL member. Welcome

These are the ones I know of so far.

Tuscani-I4 (me)
Bri2003
Tuscani GK
Rock37
Isis
PinkTiburon
Phlash
Terry
Jumpman
Hans_pfall

feel free to add if you know of any more people. :3_winkthu

·
G-Power
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

cool cool. We are getting somewhere. Hope I find more people from stl on these forums.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts

Im in StL. If I'm able to go, I'll be there. Are completley stock Tibs welcome, or is it all for modded cars? :D

·
Registered
15 Posts

yg17 said:
Im in StL. If I'm able to go, I'll be there. Are completley stock Tibs welcome, or is it all for modded cars? :D

Everyone is welcome. Don't worry about having a stock tib, mines not that modded. If you look at my sig not much has been done.

1 - 20 of 33857 Posts