Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

4081 - 4095 of 4095 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys, Im Eric and new to the forum as well. I recently bought my badass tib from a local guy named mike who put an Alpine stage 2 S/C on the car and much more. Anyways im lookin for local tibs to hang out with, i live in Bristol TN

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Im Delta, former president of Team Tiburon N Tuscani here in VA. I live around woodbridge and work in Alexandria. Right now my Tib is a widebody with orange and black. if you see me around say hi. haha. Not many people on the Tib scene any more but with the weather getting better i think Burger King of Manasas will be having their Saturday night Cruise ins again for those that are looking for a car scene.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im Delta, former president of Team Tiburon N Tuscani here in VA. I live around woodbridge and work in Alexandria. Right now my Tib is a widebody with orange and black. if you see me around say hi. haha. Not many people on the Tib scene any more but with the weather getting better i think Burger King of Manasas will be having their Saturday night Cruise ins again for those that are looking for a car scene.
Hey Delta, I got a 06 Orange SE. I have a Ferrum college Plate, same ehre if you see me say hi lol. I am in Chantilly currently, but am in the process of moving to Bealeton VA. I might see you in your commute to work haha.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish I could join yall but im in need of help to finish my tiburon. Is there anyone that would be whilling to help? Spotsylvania Va between richmond and fredericksburg

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I wish I could join yall but im in need of help to finish my tiburon. Is there anyone that would be whilling to help? Spotsylvania Va between richmond and fredericksburg
What are you needing done? Im in Ruther Glen...

·
Registered
176 Posts
What are you needing done? Im in Ruther Glen...
These are the things that are holding me up.

1. Door Electronics arent working properly, (not main issue just holding me up because once I put my bodykit sideskirts on I cant take my fenders off unless I want to repaint/repair the sideskirt because they tie into the fenders. (Wires Extended for lambo door hinge) the original harness wires were cut at the connector when I first started. I am alot more educated then I was before when I started this projectfF

2. Mystery wire in the engine bay which I know is important (replaced ECM once already after
trying process of elimination and fried the ECM (I wont do that agian) . I cant figure out what it goes to because the connectors arent missing any wiresthat I know of but I do know it was wired to something but when everything was swapped it got disconnected by the people I payed and not reconnected.

3.MPH doesnt work on the Instrument Cluster. (Possibly mystery wire)

4. Ticking noise coming from engine bay.(After doing my research im hoping its just the aftermarket oil filter not allowing oil to properly get to the lifters since I went with an aftermarket filter if not I will break the engine down and fix it since I have future plans of supercharging it.

5. ABS wasnt swapped so the abs light is always on. (any ideas on getting the light to dissapear?)

6. Throttle needs to be adjusted because sometimes it sticks a little when you let off the gas.

7. Headlights were converted to HID and when swapped the relays were destroyed and wires were disconnected. (Help getting those going if they become a problem.

I am more desperate than even since I no longer have a backup vehicle when before I was able to use a work vehicle that my family had but because of family issues that is no longer an option. I learned that working for family has its advantages but more so disadvantages because as soon as you stand up for yourself when being treated wrongly in your personal life. They have the ability to cut your income off unless you take their abuse(not physical) and when you depend on that money your screwed especially since they never took taxes out and you cant show proof of working to get hired at another job. Anyways thats my rant and sorry for writing so much but can you help me? or know anyone that could help me?

Just let me know if you would be whilling to help or know someone that can help. Thanks If you can help message me on here or I can be reached at (540)840-9234)
Thanks

UPDATES
Door wiring figured out

·
Registered
557 Posts
Delta i didn't know you were still in VA and still had your tib! I'm still rocking the TNT stickers you gave me! Red turbo tib (5858 dual BB @ 18psi) just put some new shoes on her too! We Need a Tib meet/cook out! There are still a good amount of tibs in the 757 area that would roll down with me!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Delta i didn't know you were still in VA and still had your tib! I'm still rocking the TNT stickers you gave me! Red turbo tib (5858 dual BB @ 18psi) just put some new shoes on her too! We Need a Tib meet/cook out! There are still a good amount of tibs in the 757 area that would roll down with me!
Yeah just moved back up to Nova. Got alot of work to do myself. Gotta it all just gotta put it on...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Figured why not bump this thread! I recently moved to the area and have 2 Tibs. One that is my daily and the other just recently got picked up as a project car. It needs very little mechanical work but I don't have the tools or space yet lol. Probably moved to fast on that one.

Anyone around for a day on a weekend to help with some pretty straightforward part swaps!

Looking forward to everyone's reply.

4081 - 4095 of 4095 Posts