Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

22481 - 22500 of 22538 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone from an echeck county running the aem fi/c? I've read that people (other states) have had to bypass them for inspection. Planning to put one in this winter and wanting to know if its been an issue for anyone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Whats up, Im back in Ohio. I was in VA with the Marine Corps but I got out and moved back home. I am in the Cleveland area and have a 2004 Midnight Blue Tib. IF you see me I have the Newtiburon.com sticker on the back window.

Shawn

·
Registered
2 Posts
Whats up, Im back in Ohio. I was in VA with the Marine Corps but I got out and moved back home. I am in the Cleveland area and have a 2004 Midnight Blue Tib. IF you see me I have the Newtiburon.com sticker on the back window.

Shawn
Welcome back and thanks for your service

·
Registered
186 Posts
Live in dover black 04 gt stage 2 sc with body kit . If anyone close I have lots of parts I may not use. Hit me up we can discuss and meet. Building motor for stage 4 so will have few stage 2 parts to go soon.
OH-IO

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
ONly a few? :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am Curious.

The issue I see in Ohio is the amazing amount of police out giving people silly driving citations. I work on Broadway Ave in Garfield Hts, and every time I look out my window they have someone pulled over. Sooner or later, they will probably get me...

Since we have such a large Ohio group here, why don't we all write to our state legislature asking them to please pass a law that would require all fines collected from traffic citations be given to the State fund for schools instead of jurisdictions (like Linndale) which issue them? Cut off their ability to make money and that would end the problem.

Thanks,

·
Registered
91 Posts
Attention Ohioans!!

Octane Nights in Ravenna! 3 of use will be there, looking for more. Anyone near ravenna wanna show lets go! Starts at 5pm goes till 9!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
who has the silver 04 with blue rims i passed on rt 43 in Brimfield last night night? how about a dark blue one with a silver fuel door on rt 59 in Blackhorse a couple days back?

·
Registered
91 Posts
So i'm going. Who else?

22481 - 22500 of 22538 Posts