Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

22521 - 22538 of 22538 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
hell, id be happy just to have a real job!! as far as spoiler holes, i see some people ue plastic plugs painted to match the vehicle. theres a DIY here somewhere that even has the size plug and a note that one needs to be "squared off" a little on one side since one of the holes is irregular shaped.
i believe @KelConquer has done so (some plastidipping too). he may have some more suggestions.
The plastic plugs work nicely, I found mine at Lowes. The DIY which includes the sizes you need can be found right here.

Getting that one odd one cut in a way that lets it fit nicely can be a little tough, might want to get extras of that size because the first few I trimmed still sat unevenly when I pressed them in. Besides that this is a nice budget-friendly way to take care of the holes.

BTW - when you remove the spoiler, you should take the plastic out from the hatch so that you can easily locate where the connection for the 3rd brake light is. I was a dummy and cut the wire for mine, which is no biggy unless you want to resell the spoiler or light (or put it back on for that matter) :wink2:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'd like to get everyone together around may or when the weather lets up. Anywhere around cleveland sounds good. There are some amazing places to eat around here. Feel free to send me a message if any of you are up for it :)

·
Super Moderator
8,625 Posts
I'd like to get everyone together around may or when the weather lets up. Anywhere around cleveland sounds good. There are some amazing places to eat around here. Feel free to send me a message if any of you are up for it :)
It great to get forum peeps together, helps to put a face to a name.
Maybe you can get @oni888 to show up as well.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
The more the merrier :) I have zero friends who are into cars and the ones I have are getting tired of hearing about it lol
i didnt drop dead.....yet! still in Ravenna, no Tib since last year so if ya dont mind me comin in a Kia Soul+ (way faster than the Tib. just had to stick that in on ya), me and wife be in once weather gets better. FYI there is a car meet here in Ravenna every Wed night all summer long. alternates between Mongoose Motorsports and A&W Root Beer, couple years back we had 4 Tibs show to piss off the racernecks! welcome to come do it again.
@cdragonm took some pics: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/tiburon-general-discussion/439074-tiburon-takeover.html

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm still here, still have mine... Message me anytime!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Delaware Ohio here! 40 mins north of Columbus!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just recently joined the party, Dayton OH here!
Welcome. I'm not exactly a founding member, but originally joined in 2004. Back now to get ideas as I refurbish my 2003 GTV6. I'm not sure is this forum is dead, without moderation, or what. Thankfully it's still up although many photos are no longer visible. Just moving forward. - Sonicbridge

22521 - 22538 of 22538 Posts