Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2612 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well ladies and gents i thought i would get this started. Me and several others have been trying to get all the local Tib owners around the surrounding areas on to the site. In doing so it would be nice to have a place to go so here we are! Mine and a few others are hopeing that come spring or summer of 2006 we will have our first SOVA meet / BB-Q and give everyone a chance to get to hang out with fellow like minded individuals. As it says in the title its Southern VA but everyone reading would be welcome to come :). This is my first time attempting this so bear with me and any suggestions would be appreciated. Well i guess its up to me to start it off so....

Name: Freddie
Color: Alpine White
V6 or I4: GT V6
Current mods: Just check my sig.
Plate: TIBTUNR

·
Registered
986 Posts
Re: The official Southern Virgina Thread!

i gotcha man!

im from fredericksburg and blackstone, va(off 460)

so i'd be considered both nova and sova! lol

no more tib, but yea. . theres two silver tibs on post (fort pickett) where i work at)

haven't had a real chance to talk to them though. but i'll see whats up

jeremy

·
Registered
187 Posts

gsxtuner said:
i gotcha man!

im from fredericksburg and blackstone, va(off 460)

so i'd be considered both nova and sova! lol

no more tib, but yea. . theres two silver tibs on post (fort pickett) where i work at)

haven't had a real chance to talk to them though. but i'll see whats up

jeremy
does that make you... SONOVA? lol

·
Registered
2,088 Posts

im with Jeremy. Im a SONOVA as a suku put it.

Name: Paul
Color: Sterling Silver
V6 or I4: GS i4
Current mods: Tomato AnP eyelines, MMTB Shorty antenna, Aussie Tiburon Badges, and thats all...
Plate: i dunno off the top of my head

and you might wat the mods to change the thread title to Virginia and not Virgina hehe

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

silvershark2005 said:
im with Jeremy. Im a SONOVA as a suku put it.

Name: Paul
Color: Sterling Silver
V6 or I4: GS i4
Current mods: Tomato AnP eyelines, MMTB Shorty antenna, Aussie Tiburon Badges, and thats all...
Plate: i dunno off the top of my head

and you might wat the mods to change the thread title to Virginia and not Virgina hehe
Woops glad you caught that! lol. Gota pm silver or someone about that.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

LabsTIB said:
Well Its a bit down the road but im in Fredericksburg also, So I would be in for that. Just keep us informed and let us know what we can do or bring! :3_winkthu
Sounds great man thanks!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

zeenon53 said:
Ok, but lets have a meet next month, why wait till next year? I am at the OBX so let me know.....
Well since i just started this one i figured next spring or summer would give more people time to post in here plus would give me more time to get everything arranged in the way of location, date, how many people would be coming, and food and such.

·
Registered
33 Posts
you've got VA beach right here represeeeeennnntin foooools!...haha.,...j/k...enough ghetto...anyways...Im up for a meet...I have an aunt that lives in lynchburg....bout 3 hours away so if you guys had something away from VA beach that wouldnt be a problem for me to drive. but yea...I agree with ya'll who say a small meet should be done this month (sept) or next month...)(oct)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
EL-WHITE-SHARK said:
hey im down for a meet..... Im going to take it on myself to find a place where we can have it.
Cool deal! let us know what you find. Need any help let us know.

1 - 20 of 2612 Posts