Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay... this is for all the UAE tib owners.. Just wish that more & more of them will join the site.. MODS ho about those NT.COM stickers for our cars ??? I say big ones for the rear windshield

·
Registered
48 Posts
persiano. from long time ago i'm trying to arang a tib meeting in dubai but no luck.
i can see tiburons every where but no meeting.( to dubai Hame mordan )

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey guys you'll be the only ones to find this funny!!! This is so true about the "PERSIAN" attitude!!

The angel Gabriel came to the Lord and said "I have to talk to you. We have some Persians up here in heavens that are causing problems:

They're swinging on the pearly gates, my horn is missing, they are wearing Dolce and Gabanas instead of their white robes, their dogs are riding the chariots, and they're selling their halos to people for discount prices. They refuse to keep the stairway to Heaven clear, since they keep crouching down midway eating sunflower and watermelon seeds all over the place. Some of them are walking around with just one wing!"

The Lord said, "Persians are Persians. Heaven is home to all my children. If you want to know about real problems, call the devil."

The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Damn, hold on a minute."

The Devil returned to the phone, "OK I'm back. What can I do for you?"

Gabriel replied, "I just wanted to know what kind of
problems you're having down there."

The Devil said, "Hold on again. I need to check on something."

After about 5 minutes the Devil returned to the phone and said, "I'm back. Now what was the question?"

Gabriel said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man I don't believe this.......Hold on."

This time the Devil was gone 15 minutes.

The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry Gabriel, I can't talk right now. Those damn Persians have extinguished the fire and are trying to install air conditioning!!"

I thought this was pretty funny!! Be man kosht when i read it!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey guys enyone alive here? look at this thread i thing they should close it.theres no diffirent if its close or not. i'm a member on NT from 2004 i spend minimum 1:30 hour a day on this site visiting all the new threads.but i never saw anyone frome the United Arab Emirates moooving hiss a$$ and doing somthing or posting any thread .everyone is kinda couch potato:3_lurk: .i see tiburons every where ( all in stock ) and i know there are lots of people from UAE wich they are NT members.but i never heard anyone talking about meeetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing:3_steam: .we had one meeting1 year ago with 3 tib owners i thing that was the biggest Middle East meeting ever lo0o0o0o0ol.common guys.i think i have to go to meeting with HONDA owners :3_frusty: .cus many of my frinds they have honda's.sow i'm going to try this again i'm going to make a new thread for UAE MEMBERS POST YOUR CAR's PIC somthing like that let me see how many of us cares about this .see you

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hehe ... i swear i approached like 3 or 4 guyz with tibs (lightly modded) but they didnt show any interests... however as i said in my other post (the thread with the UAE rides with pix) I will arrange a tib meet soooon ..

Members im sure will come :

Nismo - V6 Red
Persiano_Dubai - i4 Red
Tib_Dubai (AKA sparky) - V6 Silver
Kkil - V6 Black

·
Registered
12 Posts
count me in lol, nismo knows me hehe ;)

about getting ppl to join clubs, forums or gatherings doesn't work in uae, i even printed out business cards and gave them away to ford probe owners when i had one, didn't find even 1 who was interested, life's a [email protected] down here lol

god bless

·
Registered
373 Posts
The is a pathetic dubai thread. come on guys... where is everyone? where's the Tib-love?!? did you all sell your Tibs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts