Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 4 80.0%
1 - 20 of 1925 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've seen a few tiburons in the Windsor/Essex County area and hoping to get some members together and maybe have some meets organized or something along those lines. Also, if people are selling or looking for parts, it's going to be easier to do it through here then finding it and wondering how much shipping is going to cost and all that stuff. Anyways, just wanted to see who's interested!

Thanks,

Emmanuel :3_nosthum

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i got a set of ur redouts and they look sweet! i was thinking of getting euros but why spend the money when these look so much better!!

free bump for nt's vinyl guy

im in windsor every so often

·
Registered
434 Posts
yeah we should have small meet with the rds too

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey....lol, I' ve been trying to find ppl in the windsor area for almost a year,
I live in Belle River so about 20 min out of Windsor depending on how fast you drive...

·
Registered
434 Posts
well.. I wont be eating meet on that day.. dont work ... day 1 with the car back on the road ... I have nuttin better too do lol ... can show my fugly rims hehe .. sure if anyone else is interested

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well friday it looks like its gonna be ****** weather so i dont know if i wanna be outside for too long lol plus its good friday so maybe another time!

oh is anyone selling a CAI for a 2003 4cyl!?!?! i have one for a v6 but it doesnt fit right!! i had to cut a huge hole in the well so the intake wouldnt rattle on the metal but it didnt work lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
did u try putting rubber around it??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Friday sounds good to me, I am looking for CAI for my v6, let me know if somebody has one for sale.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Friday sounds good to me, I am looking for CAI for my v6, let me know if somebody has one for sale.

the one i have in my car is for a v6 and its an AEM. im looking to sell it if i can find one for a 4cyl. im prob gonna sell it for 80 plus shipping. ive had it on my car since dec and its in good condition but ill have some more info when i find one for my car.

·
Registered
434 Posts
get fujita! no issue even when I slammed the curb nuttin happen to the filter it cleaned it self lmfao there was no dirt around it

·
Registered
2 Posts
the one i have in my car is for a v6 and its an AEM. im looking to sell it if i can find one for a 4cyl. im prob gonna sell it for 80 plus shipping. ive had it on my car since dec and its in good condition but ill have some more info when i find one for my car.
OK let me know.:3_nosthum

·
Registered
2 Posts
get fujita! no issue even when I slammed the curb nuttin happen to the filter it cleaned it self lmfao there was no dirt around it
Heard a lot of good things about fujita, and i like the self cleaning part lol.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK let me know.:3_nosthum
well i did find a fujita one but its 170us shipped so im asking 80us and obviously no shipping cuz u live in windsor lol but if you're interested let me know and ill purchase the fujita one then give you the AEM. :3_nosthum

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i did find a fujita one but its 170us shipped so im asking 80us and obviously no shipping cuz u live in windsor lol but if you're interested let me know and ill purchase the fujita one then give you the AEM. :3_nosthum
its in pretty good shape but obviously has its normal wear but i can take some pics if you're interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
its in pretty good shape but obviously has its normal wear but i can take some pics if you're interested.
Please do. Do you know if there is any difference between Fujita and AEM in HP that is. I've heard that the fujita is better. I would rather go with a new one if possible. if not just gonna have to go with a used one for now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
theres no difference but tibby has it for an awesome price you should take a look at it

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yaa theres really no difference... if there is, it won't be much. i can take some pics of it but its still on my car so i wont be able to take pics of the whole thing... i can see if i can get a pic of the filter and post some maybe tonight or tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 1925 Posts