Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1848 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love how Wisconsin hasn't had a Official Wisconsin thread in about 2 years and know one ever cared about it not being in the North Central USA forum. Wisconsin + tiburons = No one cares... :3_frusty: :3_sadley: Well lets try to keep this thread alive?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Im near Gurnee, close enough to be considered Wisc to some people.

And close enough to goto Cubs-Brewers games every year. :3_wink:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welli have a good idea... when the time comes for the tibathon meet, we can all meet up and drive down together... as of right now we have 3 people going. TIBBYKID2003, Random Hero, and Myself. Just lemme know if you want in

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from Appleton, This late spring we all should meet up at WIR and watch/race/cook out or whatever, Who ever wants to go PM me and let me know and we'll set a date and time. I've been trying to get everyone who has a tib/tuscani together for awhile. Or if anybody else has any other Ideas post'em.

Honda's or like tampons every p*ssy has one!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
03tuscaniboy03 ... get aim we can talk on there
SecondGT ... late june early july i belive... PM Random Hero about he he knows more than i do

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
FYI:

Me and a few Chicago Tib owners will be going to a meet I have been hosting for the past 5 years. Check out www.stratusphere.net out for details. Created as the Stratusphere International Meet has brought car owners and lovers from all over the U.S. for the past 5 years. We have caravans from all corners of the U.S. and Canada. Next year we will be expanding to Autosphere.org and opening the gates to all car owners of all makes/models for a grand event. www.autosphere.org for talk on thte event.

croat

1 - 20 of 1848 Posts